Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just end the argument.

If you are to be banned for the two counts he was found guilty on ,then he should also be banned for the 2 counts he was found not guilty on.

Right @TEXAS MANDINGO ?

Otherwise just squash it and move on.

Yeah, a ban bet is going to be virtually impossible to uphold because he was found guilty, but acquitted of what he was originally charged with.

Fred.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don't see why his career would be in trouble.
His image took a big hit.

Regardless of the charges, he was charged with something in a DV case. It's a minor win (there'll probably be no jail time) for the prosecution to be sure, but it's a win in that half of the people who would watch the movies now see him as woman beater. White people not fukking with him like that, not after becky won her case.

Marvel doesn't want the smoke of having him play the character with people boycotting the movie because "see, why are they letting a woman beater play a character in a kids movie!".

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Eh we will see, some of y’all sound like you hope he’s done for though. This Site got real funny style over the years :francis:
It's not hope, it's just knowledge of how a majority white society works.

Does it suck? Oh yeah fo' sho'. But it's reality.

JM legit got caught slippin', you hate to see it. :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The verdict even reads like they felt that they had to get him for something. The video of him running away from her might've actually saved his career. He'll have to lay low for a while, but I think he'll eventually get everything back. Notice how many people on social media are calling it a bullshyt verdict.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
that's not railroading, that's another example of his own team being clowns

they fukked up from the very minute the news hit and consistently throughout this entire ordeal man.
that's clearly railroading. the prosecution's star witness proves the whole trial to be a farce, then the prosecution starts saying their own witness is bullshyt is goofy shyt. Hell, the judge should have dismissed the charges after hearing that.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
It's not hope, it's just knowledge of how a majority white society works.

Does it suck? Oh yeah fo' sho'. But it's reality.

JM legit got caught slippin', you hate to see it. :manny:
You don’t need a majority of them to fukk with you to have a bounce back, if you would have told me 15 years ago Mike Vick would be on madden covers again and be a sports analyst post retirement I would have laughed at you

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
MARVEL STUDIOS:

R.bb30d201143a979596458826a137b2e3

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
His image took a big hit.

Regardless of the charges, he was charged with something in a DV case. It's a minor win (there'll probably be no jail time) for the prosecution to be sure, but it's a win in that half of the people who would watch the movies now see him as woman beater. White people not fukking with him like that, not after becky won her case.

Marvel doesn't want the smoke of having him play the character with people boycotting the movie because "see, why are they letting a woman beater play a character in a kids movie!".

Disney already did that with Thanos and Hawkeye.

I guess it can be argued they're white, and he's black, but I don't see how Disney can justify keeping them, but losing JM.

Fred.