Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You don’t need a majority of them to fukk with you to have a bounce back, if you would have told me 15 years ago Mike Vick would be on madden covers again and be a sports analyst post retirement I would have laughed at you

15 years ago...It took Mike Vick some time to fall back into good graces. And a lot of effort.
And the white people that matter slowly started betting on him again, but from 2005 to 2010 he was walking in the dark. Moreover I could be wrong, but Vick is a little different from JM.

This doesn't mean JM can't make his way back. America loves a story like that, but it'll take losing what he has now and the forging of a new path.

Disney already did that with Thanos and Hawkeye.

I guess it can be argued they're white, and he's black, but I don't see how Disney can justify keeping them, but losing JM.

Fred.

shyt, I'd like to see that. But I am skeptical.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
nikkas ignored all that shyt he did because the bytch chased him
They won't even discuss the text messages

HE WAS FOUND GUILTY!!

"Bu bu bu bu but it was a bullshyt ass lipstick alley verdict"

:dead:
I know Coli brehs are toxic sometimes but it's usually jokes, nikkas acting like everything Majors did is just "normal relationship shyt"
fukk outta here :skip:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Real men don't push women or send texts begging their girls to not report head wounds that are a likely sign of abuse :manny:
I have no problem standing on that and nothing I said should be controversial:manny:
"real men don't push women"...he was being attacked in the car, he was pushing her away and literally ran. your rhetoric is literally some damn if you do, damned if you don't shyt.

and the texts from 2022 have zero context. we don't know what they were about.

:dahell:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bro, that information in that article is slanted and biased. You are just now making an appearance in this thread today. Everyone else in here has read the texts and heard the audio and seen the videos for ourselves.

I'll append my statement that you quoted by adding: "We should also have our own media to report the news about ourselves, otherwise we are relying on our enemy to report unbiased news about us, which they will never do. They will always be biased against us - because they hate us."

Hey, I'll have to take your word for it, and Jonathans words too and weigh the two.

:hubie:

WAuiU8Y.png

uf44Kcn.png

fl4E2jQ.png

Daps

I guess it can be argued they're white, and he's black, but I don't see how Disney can justify keeping them, but losing JM.

Fred.

Breh, I'm sorry but I agree with the other brehs. Black men just aren't given the space to "grow" (in quotes because he did nothing wrong) and redeem themselves that other races are. I too believe that it's over for him as Kang. Even if we say that Disney is progressive and "woke" and they know that all of this is BS, that doesn't matter because at the end of the day they have to do what's best for the bottom line and they will get fried by the fanbase (who will feel more negatively about Majors due to him being black) and the media (who will feel more negatively about Majors due to him being black).

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I know Coli brehs are toxic sometimes but it's usually jokes, nikkas acting like everything Majors did is just "normal relationship shyt"
fukk outta here :skip:

this is a personal question so forgive me in advance but have you ever threatened to kill yourself to any women you've been in relationships with?

Daps
Hey, I'll have to take your word for it, and Jonathans words too and weigh the two.

WAuiU8Y.png

uf44Kcn.png

fl4E2jQ.png

But you didn't hear all of the facts from the case. Those of us in this thread have been following everything happening in the courtroom. If I only had this text to go off of, I would feel the same as you. But I saw and heard all the evidence that was presented and I'm telling you that if you had done the same, your opinion would be different. You're basing your opinion on a limited set of facts.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Fred.

Race, undeniably, plays a big factor and any justification can be see throughout the years of history of Hollywood defending and celebrating way worse than this.

I mean, Ezra Miller alone in contrast to this situation is wild. He's on camera choking a girl, basically kidnapped a girl with mental issues, broke into random people's house and threatened to kill him.

Flash came out and flopped but to my knowledge, DC or Hollywood hasn't gone in tryna cancel him.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Well I'd like you to clarify your point. Pull up direct quotes if you have to.

"The Coli is wrong" is a wild take when:

1. The Coli called bullshyt on him choking her, hitting her, cutting her ear, etc.

2. The Coli told you all months ago he never attacked her in the cab.

And now, today, he wasn't charged for any of that.

I feel like you cats are doing end zone dances and don't even know what you're celebrating, or why.

Fred.
@Matt504

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yikes.

Not much to say

But the night he came home and she was drunk with her friends and he gave her that Michelle Obama/ Coretta King talk is the night he should have been packing his things up and leaving her the hell alone. Some chicks cannot be civilised.

The fact she recorded that tells me she was already plotting and knew their time together was coming to an end. Seeing that message from another chick in the cab set her off and here we are. All his business on front street.

Her being white is kind of a factor but any woman can get ya ass when their time is up. We need to stop with this Pawgers take a L shyt.

Any man can take an L if a woman yes even a black woman gets your ass caught up in BS

See the signs and back the fukk up.
To keep it one hundo, this is not a speech to give to a white woman. shyt, it's not even the kind of speech brehettes wanna know you gave to a white woman (big mistake by whoever let that cat outta the bag).

That shyt was mad cringe to read. It did nothing to aid his image.

Any man can take an L with any woman no doubt...but L's vary in size brethren.