Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
you been claiming he was going to be convicted of being a "woman beater", but he didn't get convicted on being a woman beater. They basically claiming he injured him while getting away from her.

What are you even debating? Like technically he beat the charges that you were rooting for. This is the funny part.
Nah I have never specified what he would be found guilty of
Just told y'all he was guilty AF
Stop putting words in my mouth

Yes he beat that ass..I believe that 100%
You think he's not an abuser and a woman beater because of what the jury decided?

nikka you lost..you were so sure the entire case was going to get thrown out
fukk happened to that?
:dead:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kang gonna get got off screen. :russ:

"But but what about Kang Capt. America?! He could destroy the entire multiverse!"

Captain Marvel walks in eating a fish taco, "Oh him? I threw him and all his variants in a black hole yesterday after putting the strap to Maria. Its all good."

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Nah I have never specified what he would be found guilty of
Just told y'all he was guilty AF
Stop putting words in my mouth

Yes he beat that ass..I believe that 100%
You think he's not an abuser and a woman beater because of what the jury decided?

nikka you lost..you were so sure the entire case was going to get thrown out
fukk happened to that?
:dead:
in the last hour you've called him an abuser. but he wasn't convicted of that. He beat the charges that really would have made him an abuser.

even in this post you're saying her beat her ass, yet he wasn't convicted of that.

this is coming off as mental illness babble.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh, I'm sorry but I agree with the other brehs. Black men just aren't given the space to "grow" (in quotes because he did nothing wrong) and redeem themselves that other races are. I too believe that it's over for him as Kang. Even if we say that Disney is progressive and "woke" and they know that all of this is BS, that doesn't matter because at the end of the day they have to do what's best for the bottom line and they will get fried by the fanbase (who will feel more negatively about Majors due to him being black) and the media (who will feel more negatively about Majors due to him being black).
He should of never let it come to this. This should of never went public.