Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is why I replied to someone else that this isn't an example of "I told you so", it's more like "damn, the coli is consistently wrong about these sorts of matters"

In order for thecoli to be wrong in this case, they'd have to make predictions regarding the jury verdict of whether JM is guilty or not.

Their opinions did not match some of the jurors opinions, but that's down to individual perception of the facts, not "being wrong".

vino

Superstar
Daps
How was he railroaded, they found him guilty of unintentionally assaulting her. Are you reading what you're quoting, if so, what specific issue do you take with it because you and others are failing to express it beyond "he was railroaded"

So, if someone refuse to let you
go and they assault you then his bestcourse of action is stand there to be hit.

You’re a different type of Black folk and it’s cool. We’ll agree to disagree. I wish the best, peace

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How the fukk did I duck my own bet?
How the fukk u gonna amend my bet?
:why:

I called out the entire forum
You accepted.the bet
I wanted all the c00ns to take the bet.. including the lone fakkit who is dapping your posts,they ducked and you accepted it
:yeshrug:
Your exact words to me, was you didn't want to ban bet me solo. and would only accept it if others joined in.

IE: ducking.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
That wasn’t the case see below.

From the ABC article—-

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.

That's harrassment!!

A couple are having a scuffle and it's only his actions that are debated and scrutinised... like she had no part to play. :beli: