Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a case of "I told you so", I'd quote myself to gloat if that were the case.

Well I'd like you to clarify your point. Pull up direct quotes if you have to.

"The Coli is wrong" is a wild take when:

1. The Coli called bullshyt on him choking her, hitting her, cutting her ear, etc.

2. The Coli told you all months ago he never attacked her in the cab.

And now, today, he wasn't charged for any of that.

I feel like you cats are doing end zone dances and don't even know what you're celebrating, or why.

Fred.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he and his legal team played this better, he could have pleaded to the lowest charge on the sheet, and they would have dropped everything else. probably even done a deferred prosecution, means complete 40 hours of anger management, and we will drop this entirely.

Second degree harassment or whatever. No jail time He could have made a big public statement about the pressures and stress of relationships, and mental health, and that he made a very serious mistake, but that he would atone for it, by blah blah blah.

No messy public trial. No guilty verdict. Does anyone even remember when and what Cuba Gooding pleaded to? You don't take the Manhattan District Attorney's office to trial, unless your life is on the line. It's the major leagues, it's not JV, it's not the starter team. These are the best attorneys in the country.

it's all ego with these types of celebrities.
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I think he can still do those things and get back most of what he loss. It's all about showing empathy and the media loves a redemption story. If he does that and can sway the publics perception of him I'm sure studios would be jumping to work with him again because he is so talented

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
but they didn't convict for anything to do with intentionally beating a woman, they claim he "recklessly" injured her while pulling away and running away outside the car.

Even the jury didn't convict him on "putting paws" on anybody. What are you talking about? :dahell:
Even that's bullshyt, Because they're blaming him for getting away from that psycho.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Jonathan Majors is an exceptional example of Black excellence, he's on trial for what he's alleged to have done to a white woman. He was found guilty of assault and harassment. How, in your opinion, was he "railroaded"?
He was found guilty of unintentional assault. That’s how he was railroaded. This is a bogus verdict. So I pish you off me then I’m guilty of assault essentially

I also peep the condescending phrasing to lead off your question. I’ll pray for you brother and hope you fix that issue you have.

From the ABC article—-

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You - having not really posted in this thread prior to today - came in damn near gloating over "thecoli being wrong" when most posts were giving their own opinions regarding JM guilt, not what the jurors would ultimately do.

This is why I replied to someone else that this isn't an example of "I told you so", it's more like "damn, the coli is consistently wrong about these sorts of matters"

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Game over.....he has to fall back for a few years...then he can come back....those Marvek movies about to get scrapped

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He was found guilty of unintentional assault. That’s how he was railroaded. This is a bogus verdict. So I pish you off me then I’m guilty of assault essentially

From the ABC article—-

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.

How was he railroaded, they found him guilty of unintentionally assaulting her. Are you reading what you're quoting, if so, what specific issue do you take with it because you and others are failing to express it beyond "he was railroaded"