Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only positive is Kang is dead and that zesty body building movie is dead as well. This is the greatest fall since Will Smith for a black actor

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
main-qimg-db510d5864da933df15c9bb829f077a3

:unimpressed:

vino

Superstar
Daps
I don't have any emotion tied to this but it's very clear that many others do.

I'm the b*tch ass n*gga and not the brother who was in a white woman's iMessage threatening to kill himself multiple times.

:wow:

Seems as though you’re gloating at this man being railroaded. Was he perfect , no. But to relish in the result of this bogus verdict is indicative of other issues you hold towards Black people who don’t meet your standard. That’s why you’re seeing the frustrations from other posters, in this thread, towards you.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka, I've been in the threads since the start. It shares the same sentiment as the megg case. Pointless allegations towards the woman, excusing all the bullshyt his legal team or himself did..

I promise you I wouldn't have to search long or hard to find a bunch of angry ass messages about this girl and I promise you those same posters are in that Tory thread, or that thread that got bumped recently about the girl who had a train ran on her and killed herself.

You been here for far too long to think a lot of nikkas here don't use these cases to get a bunch of wild shyt off about women.
Yet in still. U feel like he was done fairly by this white woman? Ur choosing to focus on what here?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The news outlets are reporting exactly what he was found guilty of, (none of it includes manslaughter btw). I get that your feelings are upset about Jonathan being found guilty but try to stay anchored in reality.
Now you are lying. I never said he was found guilty of manslaughter.

You keep showing the brehs who you are though. This is illuminating.

@stringerbell, for all of his faults, was probably right about you.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Seems as though you’re gloating at this man being railroaded. Was he perfect , no. But to relish in the result of this bogus verdict is indicative of other issues you hold towards Black people who don’t meet your standard. That’s why you’re seeing the frustrations from other posters, in this thread, towards you.

Jonathan Majors is an exceptional example of Black excellence, he's on trial for what he's alleged to have done to a white woman. He was found guilty of assault and harassment. How, in your opinion, was he "railroaded"?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
both, especially after the video of him running dropped, keep in mind we're on a website where every post in documented.

You - having not really posted in this thread prior to today - came in damn near gloating over "thecoli being wrong" when most posts were giving their own opinions regarding JM guilt, not what the jurors would ultimately do.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's over for Majors in terms of Disney and blockbusters. He'll still get other roles I'm sure, but the dreams of major roles and awards is dead.
I strongly disagree with the bolded. Hollywood has a history of letting bad men, even black men, still thrive.

And what he was convicted of isn't as bad as actual abuse.

ANd he is still young. I think Kang is over, but he can still do serious roles and win awards.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Now you are lying. I never said he was found guilty of manslaughter.

You keep showing the brehs who you are though. This is illuminating.

I'm not lying about anything. I'm saying that the news is reporting the facts and you're somehow surprised about how wide reaching their reporting is as if you aren't familiar with how celebrities are reported on. This is a failure on your part, not mine.