Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you could have done a better job than his lawyer then you should hold yourself responsible for failing him. Even in this thread where you're not bound by the window of a trial, you're not making an argument that explains how he was railroaded. It's all vibes and feelings.
Man got found guilty on two bullshyt misdemeanors. News outlets trumpeting a guilty verdict like he committed manslaughter, and you pretending like this is normal.
Nobody buying "your based on what evidence" bullshyt. Arguments to his innocence have been made through this thread. That you choose the side you choose says a lot about you.

That's all.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
but they didn't convict for anything to do with intentionally beating a woman, they claim he "recklessly" injured her while pulling away and running away outside the car.

Even the jury didn't convict him on "putting paws" on anybody. What are you talking about? :dahell:
fukk the jury...I'm giving you a reason why a rich abuser would run from his victim

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The shaderoom akademics, and all those black bloggers post all the negativity about Black celebs and those pages are ran by Black people.

Are we even have Joe Budden and Shannon Sharp talking about random black celebrity gossip.

And then I see black Twitter discussing all of it

But please elaborate on your point

I kinda agree with u....

Black amateur news loves this type of stuff...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What does this have to do with woman hating? Explain.

nikka, I've been in the threads since the start. It shares the same sentiment as the megg case. Pointless allegations towards the woman, excusing all the bullshyt his legal team or himself did..

I promise you I wouldn't have to search long or hard to find a bunch of angry ass messages about this girl and I promise you those same posters are in that Tory thread, or that thread that got bumped recently about the girl who had a train ran on her and killed herself.

You been here for far too long to think a lot of nikkas here don't use these cases to get a bunch of wild shyt off about women.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Man got found guilty on two bullshyt misdemeanors. News outlets trumpeting a guilty verdict like he committed manslaughter, and you pretending like this is normal.
Nobody buying "your based on what evidence" bullshyt. Arguments to his innocence have been made through this thread. That you choose the side you choose says a lot about you.

That's all.

The news outlets are reporting exactly what he was found guilty of, (none of it includes manslaughter btw). I get that your feelings are upset about Jonathan being found guilty but try to stay anchored in reality.