Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anti-Black male how, this has nothing to do with Blackness and everything to do with you guys reading tea leaves and consistently being wrong.

The only anti going on around here is your anti-intellectualism.
There's nothing intellectual about seeing a black man get railroaded and trying to act like you are above it all.

Looking funny in the light....

Canon

Veteran
Daps
you see how stupid that dude is. he can't even explain why he's happy about it. The convictions were basically claiming JM injured her by accidently while getting away, and that poster is like "see, woman beater".
He is intentionally over looking the nuance of it so he can finger wave us like a feminine motherfukker

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There's nothing intellectual about seeing a black man get railroaded and trying to act like you are above it all.

Looking funny in the light....

If you could have done a better job than his lawyer then you should hold yourself responsible for failing him. Even in this thread where you're not bound by the window of a trial, you're not making an argument that explains how he was railroaded. It's all vibes and feelings.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Welp Meagan Good about to say Shazam :Kd:
Like I said before, I think they both were culpable but his name was too big
And his star was rising way too fast:francis:
No matter what you do
What color you date
How good or bad you are to them
May say goofy shyt out of emotions
You not leaving a relationship without a stain on your shirt:francis:
Just in this instance this shyt ended like Loki
Iykyk:francis:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nah, MBJ (so far) has been smart about his career and image. He's not going to put his PR on the line for this dude.

Looks like Majors is going to be partying up in the shadow realm with Nate Parker.
BOY.........they get the right funding and that talent and angst could make CLASSIC cinema

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I would have ran too if I had millions and people saw me putting paws on a crazy bytch and she kept coming
but they didn't convict for anything to do with intentionally beating a woman, they claim he "recklessly" injured her while pulling away and running away outside the car.

Even the jury didn't convict him on "putting paws" on anybody. What are you talking about? :dahell:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Disney about to use Loki and the tva. To erase all the Kangs off screen and make way for Doom.