Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I know its just misdemeanor charges however shyt still stays on your record and white people look at that as a felony for a black person even if the shyt was harmless

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Nah, MBJ (so far) has been smart about his career and image. He's not going to put his PR on the line for this dude.

Looks like Majors is going to be partying up in the shadow realm with Nate Parker.
He might have fukked up racing that Ferrari and crashing into a few cars the other day

Could have went seriously left

vino

Superstar
Daps
that is *not* going to go well

black women are never gonna let him live down him telling some average white girl he met on set that she needs be his michelle obama/coretta lol...

everything about this is simply acknowledging that you gotta move smarter. this whole situation was self inflected damage at every decision point - you can't leave yourself open to dumb shyt like this when you got something to lose

True but that his last recourse. He need to hit up the breakfast club, Roland Martin and etc. Stand in the heat they gone give hkm and keep doing his media tour express this wild verdict.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The real timing issue is they should have released that running tape months ago. Was it the prosecutor that kept the video from being public?

That wouldn't ever be made public if it was evidence for trial. Not how that works. Unless someone in the DA's office leaked it. Like that YSL guy talking to the gang detectives. But, that would be less likely to happen esp. in Manhattan.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Were people predicting the outcome or just stating whether they thought he was innocent of the charges?

both, especially after the video of him running dropped, keep in mind we're on a website where every post in documented.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I keep telling you i accepted the bet, and you keep saying nah, you didn't ask me, and you wanted ban bet some other posters. You quite literally ducked the bet.
How the fukk did I duck my own bet?
How the fukk u gonna amend my bet?
:why:

I called out the entire forum
You accepted.the bet
I wanted all the c00ns to take the bet.. including the lone fakkit who is dapping your posts,they ducked and you accepted it
:yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Kinda confused how you came to this conclusion when it was a split decision (2 guilty, 2 acquitted) and he was found not guilty of everything they accused him of inside the car. Which was the foundation of the case.

Buddy has two misdemeanor charges (harming her, but not intentionally and harassing her by putting her back in the car) but you cats are saying "I told you so!" like this is what you thought would happen.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.
you see how stupid that dude is. he can't even explain why he's happy about it. The convictions were basically claiming JM injured her by accident while getting away, and that poster is like "see, woman beater".

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Kinda confused how you came to this conclusion when it was a split decision (2 guilty, 2 acquitted) and he was found not guilty of everything they accused him of inside the car. Which was the foundation of the case.

Buddy has two misdemeanor charges (harming her, but not intentionally and harassing her by putting her back in the car) but you cats are saying "I told you so!" like this is what you thought would happen.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

This isn't a case of "I told you so", I'd quote myself to gloat if that were the case.