Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
But real talk...he will be aight
Some companies will stop fukking with him but if he sticks it out there will be plenty of work
He just needs to lay low for a while
Life has to go on no matter what... people fukk up everyday
Chris Brown still has a career

He needs to avoid toxic women
He needs to avoid white women
He needs to avoid Breh & Breh attorneys

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He needs to go on a Black media tour and see if he can garner enough support. This is a wild verdict. I seen Black dudes make these mistakes too many times with white women. It will continue to happen unfortunately.
that is *not* going to go well

black women are never gonna let him live down him telling some average white girl he met on set that she needs be his michelle obama/coretta lol...

everything about this is simply acknowledging that you gotta move smarter. this whole situation was self inflected damage at every decision point - you can't leave yourself open to dumb shyt like this when you got something to lose

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There was a very loud minority of people saying Tory Lanez was innocent on here, imo. I remember many posters knowing it was just a matter of time before he was gone ‘til November.

I will agree some (or much) of that sentiment was rooted in black woman hate.

This case (and the sentiment attached) is more rooted in evidence that everyone was able to see and read. The jury convicting him of the weakest counts is proof that posters were justified in their stance, imo.

The "evidence" is video of him running away and people lazily pondering "why would a woman chase a man that abused her"

:francis:

vino

Superstar
Daps
or you know don’t be an abusive pos, plenty of his contemporaries are dating them just fine.

That wasn’t the case see below.

From the ABC article—-

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Idk how nikkas seen those text messages and thought " damn he about to get off :wow:". But it's the coli :dead:

What do those messages about an incident in 2022 have to do with what happened in this incident?

The chick testified that he NEVER put hands on her prior to the incident relating to this trial in 2023.

That’s why the outcome is a bullshyt “mixed verdict” where they are saying he acted recklessly but NOT INTENTIONALLY.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He will bounce back.

The assault charge stems from him throwing her in the cab. I don't know why it wasn't seen as self-defence but it doesn't matter.

It is not abuse in the sense of smacking someone around. Anyone trying to present it as such has an agenda.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The comparison is Coli predictions about the outcomes of trials being consistently wrong.

Kinda confused how you came to this conclusion when it was a split decision (2 guilty, 2 acquitted) and he was found not guilty of everything they accused him of inside the car. Which was the foundation of the case.

Buddy has two misdemeanor charges (harming her, but not intentionally and harassing her by putting her back in the car) but you cats are saying "I told you so!" like this is what you thought would happen.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "evidence" is video of him running away and people lazily pondering "why would a woman chase a man that abused her"

:francis:
Not only is that gaslighting, it’s also false. There’s much more evidence that proves he didn’t whoop her like a stubborn mule, which is what the narrative has been for the past year.

The jury also agreed and decided he wasn’t guilty of seriously harming or assaulting her.