Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The serious, sensational charges he did get off.

He was convicted of reckless assault in the 3rd degree for putting her back in the car “recklessly”. The narrative was he beat the sh*t out of her.

the fact you’re even comparing the Tory Lanez case with this one shows you’re the one participating narrative painting and the paint is black :mjpls:

The comparison is Coli predictions about the outcomes of trials being consistently wrong.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Wow....run from an abusive woman and get found guilty.

What makes it worse is the same DA declined to prosecute her for doing worse. Smh black men are still in slavery, can't protect ourselves. Everyone is against us.

If a woman shows you any kind of physical violence even in the slightest. Ghost her. Not worth your career.
This is the angle he needs to flow with.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Anti-Black male how, this has nothing to do with Blackness and everything to do with you guys reading tea leaves and consistently being wrong.

The only anti going on around here is your anti-intellectualism.
the first thing you always do is play stupid. "whuh...by whatever do you mean?...me? anti-black? :picard:"

anyways:
this case was a clear injustice.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka I started the thread I detected the rules of the bet
Never ducked shyt in my life

Guilty or Not Guilty...easy bet

Pack your shyt nikka
I keep telling you i accepted the bet, and you keep saying nah, you didn't ask me, and you wanted ban bet some other posters. You quite literally ducked the bet.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So going forward is the Coli going to refrain from declaring innocence when defense attorneys either leak evidence before a case begins, or after the defense presents their arguments during a case? This is the second time this has happened for something that seemed pretty straight forward. Focusing on him running away as if he didn't throw her into the car or allegedly rough her up inside the car...come on. He put himself in an insane position, made mistakes, and paid for it. If you want to say his girlfriend was a piece of shyt then fine, I'd actually agree with you. But until men start acting like men again and stop bullshytting with women they clearly don't even like, you're gonna open yourself up to all types of dumb shyt. Dudes lose their job or career over a breakup every month of the year brehs. Shout outs to my former manager whose wife got him fired by showing up at work and making a scene over him having a mistress.

It's over for Majors in terms of Disney and blockbusters. He'll still get other roles I'm sure, but the dreams of major roles and awards is dead.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comparison is Coli predictions about the outcomes of trials being consistently wrong.
There was a very loud minority of people saying Tory Lanez was innocent on here, imo. I remember many posters knowing it was just a matter of time before he was gone ‘til November.

I will agree some (or much) of that sentiment was rooted in black woman hate.

This case (and the sentiment attached) is more rooted in evidence that everyone was able to see and read. The jury convicting him of the weakest counts is proof that posters were justified in their stance, imo.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's about timing too. You don't plead the same month or year, unless they give you a crazy deal. You do it next year. I'm not saying I'm right, this is just what I think.

The real timing issue is they should have released that running tape months ago. Was it the prosecutor that kept the video from being public?