Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If they don’t get a verdict in today we’d have to wait until Monday correct?

I honestly wonder whats taking so long. That video of him running the 100 yard dash should really make this an open and shut case, not to mention the Cab driver’s testimony.
I think they gonna find him guilty on some charges, but not guilty on others. I think someone posted a tweet in here that the jury asked for detailed explanations on each charge while they were deliberating yesterday.

Daps
If they don’t get a verdict in today we’d have to wait until Monday correct?

I honestly wonder whats taking so long. That video of him running the 100 yard dash should really make this an open and shut case, not to mention the Cab driver’s testimony.

I just found out that the jury only has one black person on it. :francis:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They listened to the 911 call again and watched the video of the car. Some suspect that they are caught up on when he put her back into the car.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm at the point where I think they were probably both in the wrong and dude gonna be found not guilty, but his career is still going to take a major hit.

it's effectively over for him as a leading actor or in anything big budget, even if he was in a fukked up relationship that went both ways.

it's kind of similar to the Johnny Depp one, but Johnny Depp got decades of work/stans, Jonathan Majors was on his come up and yeah... that shyt is a wrap now. Depp will get a redemption, partly because he's white, but mainly because he was already established as a major star.

shyt sucks because Majors has real talent as an actor. he bout to be Michael Pitt status.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think they gonna find him guilty on some charges, but not guilty on others. I think someone posted a tweet in here that the jury asked for detailed explanations on each charge while they were deliberating yesterday.
I just found out that the jury only has one black person on it. :francis:
fukking figures

They gonna ignore everything that psycho bytch did just to get him on something

Daps
I think I'm at the point where I think they were probably both in the wrong and dude gonna be found not guilty, but his career is still going to take a major hit.

it's effectively over for him as a leading actor or in anything big budget, even if he was in a fukked up relationship that went both ways.

it's kind of similar to the Johnny Depp one, but Johnny Depp got decades of work/stans, Jonathan Majors was on his come up and yeah... that shyt is a wrap now. Depp will get a redemption, partly because he's white, but mainly because he was already established as a major star.

shyt sucks because Majors has real talent as an actor. he bout to be Michael Pitt status.

:mjlol: