Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is true. It's more of a side effect. From everything I've seen, they shouldn't have even tried this case. They don't have footage or eyewitness account of the one thing that matters and that's what happened in the car. The driver minded his business and looked ahead the whole time and relied on what he heard and he didn't hear any strangulation (people are still hung up on that based on the pictures of her neck) and the slap he heard he said was from her.

And maybe we have different definitions of yelling, him chastising her I wouldnt take that as yelling, I've gotten lectures like that. Now bringing up Coretta and Michelle, he wild for that.

I think I'm so hung up on his rep being tarnished because it's all based on hearsay and people were looking for something to hate him for after that Ebony cover.

DA wanted clout.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Meagan is the other woman this PAWG caught him texting which started all this breh.

What benefit does she gain attaching herself to a breh with a DV trial on his head? It’s because SHE was the OTHER WOMAN.

J Majors had an awakening :wow:
Meagan Goode got that Good Good too….

:banderas:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DA wanted clout.
Cancelling brothers was easier a few years ago too. By now we seen so much heinous shyt that guys like Majors and Depp get sympathy for just being in really bad relationships.

Like what is this compared to what we’re seeing other celebrities getting caught up for right now?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Some common fukking sense on Era. Im sure they gonna juelz about this possibility tho :mjpls:
b4f9a2a33f665bbdf4c7e1a91089ace3.png

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Look at the mental gymnastics :russ:
e194c2c8722ad785840f916e990176fa.png

They said "release the video if it proves his innocence"!

Video gets released proving he wasnt the aggressor and tried to get away

"The issue is how he acts in private, not public! He was just running because he didnt want to cause a scene"
Dude didnt even mention HER chasing him at all.
So we need to start regulating ppls behavior in the privacy of their own home now? What a fukking retard

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
she average to a fedex worker bro :pachaha:
Indeed

But you been around model chicks and shyt, some of them busted just tall/skinny with makeup… not attractive to me or any nikka like me

But It’s the circles you around bro… and some of these actors broker than a fedex worker, they had a whole strike on that

He got that Marvel stimulus check, started smellin himself, and realized this not the chick he can move forward with…

At least you know she was in the gym with bro..