Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
Some common fukking sense on Era. Im sure they gonna juelz about this possibility tho :mjpls:
b4f9a2a33f665bbdf4c7e1a91089ace3.png

Breh what is that screenshot from? It looks like a message board like the coli :dwillhuh:

Daps
Indeed

But you been around model chicks and shyt, some of them busted just tall/skinny with makeup… not attractive to me or any nikka like me

But It’s the circles you around bro… and some of these actors broker than a fedex worker, they had a whole strike on that

He got that Marvel stimulus check, started smellin himself, and realized this not the chick he can move forward with…

At least you know she was in the gym with bro..

Literally. :laff:

Now brehs gotta worry about their lady training with them cause if he needs to run, she can keep up with him :pachaha:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Breh what is that screenshot from? It looks like a message board like the coli :dwillhuh:
It is a message board, ResetEra. Large(probably one of the largest?) Gaming forums. Came from when the Neogaf shyt happened and ppl left that site. They the site that banned discussion of Hogwarts, but had mods playing the game :russ:
They also have a non gaming side where stuff gets discussed that's kinda big as well.
One of the threads on majors

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It is a message board, ResetEra. Large(probably one of the largest?) Gaming forums. Came from when the Neogaf shyt happened and ppl left that site. They the site that banned discussion of Hogwarts, but had mods playing the game :russ:
They also have a non gaming side where stuff gets discussed that's kinda big as well.
One of the threads on majors

:what: WHY YALL POSTING POSTS
FROM OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS ON HERE
AS IF WE GIVE A fukk ABOUT
WHAT THESE PPL WEVE NEVER INTERACTED WITH THINK.

:devil:
:evil:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Its okay when they do it, its a problem when We do it? Black man can't think highly of himself without being labeled an pretentious emotional abusive a$$hole. Interesting

I love it when black men are arrogant. People want us to show humility so they can have further justification when they devalue, demean or belittle us. fukk that and fukk them too. Beat on your chest and let the whole world know your greatness.
Lol at this being comparable

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Daps
Forbes showing their ass

Yeah this is the type of stuff that can make Disney drop him even if he gets off. Unfortunately. The media already has their pitchforks out for breh and they refuse to let this go. Every movie or show he's in will get lambasted in reviews even though he's innocent because clowns like this want to continue to castigate brehs character even though the evidence shows that he's innocent.

Maybe Disney will stay the course but if they choose not to, this is why.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I just saw that. He said it's not a racial issue. WTF it absolutely is. Black men get no protection
I don't have time to link the tweets. I'm just going to say that if you search his twitter handle and black, you'll see that claiming it isn't about race is somewhat of a pattern for him.

Obvious what type of time he's on.