Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s crazy how he got a black woman for when shyt was bad but was with the white woman when shyt was good. I hope he learned a lesson from this

I run the streets like I am the mayor

:ufdup:

You run these streets like Jonathan Majors

:picard:

Boom Boom Boom

:pachaha:
shyt was already bad, why you think he was running :dahell:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Yep. Every single video that was released proves his innocence.

I will never understand why the DA took this case. I mean, I understand why they took it. He's a black male star that they figured they could take down.

But how did they think they could win this case?

Even with his attorney messing up, they're losing badly. Why take such a high profile case that makes everybody in the DA office look like a damn fool?
Because they figured they could win based off two things. Everyone sees black men as bad so it's an easy win. He's famous so he can knock that uppity negro down to where he belongs. This is racism at its core. The sending is the stupid idea to that we should be believe all by women. How we got there I don't know especially since women are some of the biggest liars. If they would have went with the easy conviction, it would be Jabbari, but they didn't want to look bad prosecuting a woman.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I’m looking at this on Reddit and just as I thought, white folks and their allies are seeing what they want to believe here. They making all kinds of “What If…?” S2 scenarios that fit what they wanna believe what happened here to be their truth.
A lot of them are snitching on themselves. Garbage like "Him running means nothing. I've been abused but was so fukked up mentally that I chased my abuser because I thought he would leave me".

It is easier for them to be a victim than accept that hounding someone down when they want to be left alone make them abusive.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
A lot of them are snitching on themselves. Garbage like "Him running means nothing. I've been abused but was so fukked up mentally that I chased my abuser because I thought he would leave me".

It is easier for them to be a victim than accept that hounding someone down when they want to be left alone make them abusive.
In the Era thread, now that the video came out it's "The texts from 2022 still paint him as abusive, also the THR expose and all them ppl came out" :stopitslime:

Daps
In the Era thread, now that the video came out it's "The texts from 2022 still paint him as abusive, also the THR expose and all them ppl came out" :stopitslime:

Yeah man it's sick and I'm seeing black folks on social media saying this.

It's sad that we not only have to face pitchforks from white folks and everyone else but also from our own.

Say what you want, but white folks, Asians, Mexicans and everybody else covers their people. They might face criticism from everywhere else but when it comes down to it, unless it's just so far out and egregious that it's impossible to defend (which this case isn't), other races shield their own.

Not us though. We're the first ones with the pitchforks out when it's one of ours.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Because they figured they could win based off two things. Everyone sees black men as bad so it's an easy win. He's famous so he can knock that uppity negro down to where he belongs. This is racism at its core. The sending is the stupid idea to that we should be believe all by women. How we got there I don't know especially since women are some of the biggest liars. If they would have went with the easy conviction, it would be Jabbari, but they didn't want to look bad prosecuting a woman.
The prosecution knew they didn't have a criminal conviction, but tarnishing him in the court of public opinion was the goal, hence them bringing up shyt from 2022.

If he is found not guilty, they did the job of convincing people (that were already looking for a reason to hate him mind you) that he's a narcissistic, abusive, arrogant and mean person, and he may very well be. But on that night, there is no evidence showing that he hit her THAT NIGHT.