Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
You should've kept quiet he about to stalk you now fakkit had a chance to play the new Star Lord in Guardians but gave it up because he would only do it if they changed the name to *Bussy Lord* obviously Marvel didn't agree.

@TEXAS MANDINGO fukking fakkit

He don't wanna stalk me. I will spend hours on here to destroy folks when they try to come at me. :mjlol:

This ain't what he wants :mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes I am aware but you don’t think those messages will influence the jurors? Of course they will much like public perception has heavily swung one way since the revelation of the text messages. Of course jurors are not meant to be influenced by things like this. If it remained sealed and based on everything the prosecution team put forward he had a good chance prior.

NAH I DONT BELIEVE
THOSE TEXTS WILL HAVE ANY FACTOR
ON THE JURYS DECISION IN THIS CASE.

THE EVIDENCE OVERWHELMING POINT
TO HIM BEING INNOCENT OF THIS ALLEGATION.

IT WOULD BE TOO DIFFICULT TO IGNORE
ALL OF THE FACTS DUE TO SOME
UNRELATED TEXT MESSAGES.

:devil:
:evil:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
like you said....he's black. :francis:

people still bring up Mike Vick's dogs for crying out loud.

NO ONE says shyt about Tim the Toolman being a dboy, RDJ's past fukkery, Big Ben, etc.

But when black men fukk up, we always get reminded.

Excerpt from Jeremy Rénner aka Hawkeye, re allegations he abused his x wife and daughter:

In a 2021 interview, Renner declined to entertain the subject, saying, "I don't respond publicly or privately to nonsense. It only empowers it. If you respond to it, you give it gas. I don't fuel s-t fires. I just don't do it. I refuse to." Renner's approach seems to have worked, as the focus is now on his snowplow incident, the heroic actions he took to prevent others from getting hurt, and his moves toward recovery.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

NAH I DONT BELIEVE
THOSE TEXTS WILL HAVE ANY FACTOR
ON THE JURYS DECISION IN THIS CASE.

THE EVIDENCE OVERWHELMING POINT
TO HIM BEING INNOCENT OF THIS ALLEGATION.

IT WOULD BE TOO DIFFICULT TO IGNORE
ALL OF THE FACTS DUE TO SOME
UNRELATED TEXT MESSAGES.

:devil:
:evil:

Yes the evidence, the reason witness accounts and things like past incidents aren’t usually allowed in current cases is because they frame an image of the defendant to the jurors. The jurors are human beings and will be swayed by certain things they have heard and seen despite what the judge and anyone else tells them. Like I said above I guess it’s just a waiting game, either way I am praying for the best if he is innocent.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If he gets off it’s just going to come down to how much people like him.

Ochocinco is a good example for me.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Nah. Jurors are in the courtroom and they're hearing everything, not just that one piece of info.

There were even reports today that when the driver was testifying that it was Majors trying to get away from her, and not the other way around, some of the jurors started snickering.

I think they see this for what it is.

The release of the texts harms him outside of the courtroom, not within the courtroom, because there are gonna be jackasses who will point to that and disregard all the other info that proves him innocent no matter what.

Most of the public are self righteous jackasses.
I thought those texts were releated to another incident that happened prior not this one. Since they were heavily redacted I could see him trying to say look if you go to the hospital questions are going to be asked, which means I am going to get falsly accused of something I didn't do, which is exactly what happened here. Not saying that's what he meant, but the little I saw of the texts, I could see that being possible.

Daps
I thought those texts were releated to another incident that happened prior not this one. Since they were heavily redacted I could see him trying to say look if you go to the hospital questions are going to be asked, which means I am going to get falsly accused of something I didn't do, which is exactly what happened here. Not saying that's what he meant, but the little I saw of the texts, I could see that being possible.

This is true. I know a lady who fell down a flight of stairs at home and when she went to the hospital, they immediately started asking her if it was domestic violence.

Daps
This right here is disgusting

Now they want to explain away why she went partying and didn't call the police after allegedly getting her ass beat.

Man I hate these domestic violence "experts". Brehs may think im going too far but this is just another way of absolving women of all responsibility. They shouldn't even be responsible for calling the police after something happens to them, to let these fools tell it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Jesus Christ you muthafukkas are stupid
I have been asking for the taxi video before the trial
Look up my posts in multiple threads u idiots started

Video proof>>>> witness testimony

For fake fukks who always cry about crackers railroading nikkas u muthafukkas are clueless

:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You guys gonna fall for this shyt again, less than a year after the Tory Lanez fiasco? There are actual journalists and court observers who are watching this process play out. It might be a good idea to focus on what they are saying instead of nonsense like this.
Everyone in the courtroom reported that the police officer admitted to lies an inaccuracies in his report. No one really has a vested interest in defending him like in the tory lanez trial.