Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert Downey got a million chances
Dude had multiple stints in jail and rehab and had to rebuild his career doing small indy films where producers couldn't get insurance for him before he was able to do major films again. This was in the late 90s - early 2000s before you had social media amplifying everything.

Majors got into this bullshyt after being named the face of the next Marvel phase and starring in another box office smash this year.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Notice people in this thread trying to shame others for following the evidence by bringing up a totally unrelated case of Tory Lanz v. Megan the Stallion. That case is not related to this one at all.

Then these same folks start talking about, "you guys are too invested in this"

:gucci:

The gaslighting is ridiculous. Following the evidence and not immediately judging someone as guilty is being "too invested" and likely "woman beaters themselves"...

:dead:

This.

Always eliminate deflection.

Art Barr

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Dumb ass c00ns still caping for this nikka?
:laff:

I been told you autistic bedbucks.. going to trial was a mistake
He won't spend a day in prison even if found guilty
But his career is done either way

And I'm watching him in White Boy Rick as I'm typing this
Talented but got that violent c00n abusive gene
:scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
aside from them being black men, what similarities do you see between these cases?

Between the cases? No similarities. I'm specifically talking about elevating the opinions of court observers who are clearly gossip bloggers or biased instead of focusing on what actual journalists are saying. People here were completely stunned by the Lanez conviction specifically because they spent months consuming fake news from fake influencers.

Last edited:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just caught Dani does law omitting details that were unfavorable to JM, she might be working for the defense :lupe: . Regardless, the driver basically won them the trial as long as the video of JM shoving her in the car is tame. Keep in mind the driver also said he didnt see shyt except for when JM threw her in the car.

Daps
There's a couple examples but yesterday she failed to mention that the accuser had told a witness that her finger was hurt and the witness had offered her ice. It's not game changing but it strengthens the argument she hurt her finger in the car and having a high pain tolerance.

Proof?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's a couple examples but yesterday she failed to mention that the accuser had told a witness that her finger was hurt and the witness had offered her ice. It's not game changing but it strengthens the argument she hurt her finger in the car and having a high pain tolerance.

Uh....

I'd say she didn't mention that because Jabarri went out partying all night and video surveillance showed her using her hands with no issue. After the car.

Yeah I'm kinda confused what he's referring to because both witnesses she was with said she had no injuries when they interacted with her.

Fred.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She complained about having a hurt finger at the bar. When they first met her on the street she didn't complain. It leans more into the idea that Grace hurt her finger at the bar. Along side the fact that she walked into a wall at some point and she allegedly bumped her head at the dj booth.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Where’s that being reported?

Everything i’ve seen says the witnesses continually said she never mentioned and they never noticed any injuries.

The prosecutor tried to point to the ice on the table as evidence but the witness still said she never mentioned or saw an injury to her finger.