Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Is the new defense "OK he beat her that time, but we're talking about this time though"?
e65d41fc-ab86-4476-9c6c-24b91c86adb0_text.gif

Daps
Remember when prosecutors claimed Majors' lawyer lied about the driver's witness statement?

from this Rolling Stone article:

:mjlol:. Driver got on the stand and confirmed what the defense team said and got these prosecutors looking silly. SMH @ anybody that believed anything in them Rolling Stone articles. They was either making up shyt or the DA's office was using them to feed the public false narratives on purpose.

Or even better, but what if the driver told the prosecutors he would testify to help their case, and then got up there and testified the truth instead like ole boy in Godfather :laff:

It would be hilarious if he hit the prosecutors with the okey doke... cause why would they call this dude to the stand to defend Majors?

Maybe they were trying to persuade him to lie for the prosecution and he changed his mind last minute and decided to be honest.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
From what I remember Halle never explicitly said Wesley hit her

What I remember is Chris Williams saying "It wasn't me it was the other guy", not naming anybody either. So it could've very well even been David Justice (even tho i don't really believe that either). So naw this ain't the same thing at all

It was Wesley. Dave Justice shot that shyt down immediately after those rumors started.

Daps
Breh and his mug :laff:

And then what's the purpose of bringing the Bible? Is he going to start reading it if things get difficult during the court proceedings? :laff:

:ohhh:

Majors, who had flipped open his gold-leafed Bible to read a passage before Jabbari arrived in court, did not look at his ex as she introduced herself to the jury.

He really was reading his Bible in court. :ehh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She's a paralegal who has done podcasts explaining various aspects of the case, from a legal stand point.

So yes, she does know the application and intricacies of the law. The fact that you asked means you had no idea about any of that, so why even comment?

Stop asking stupid questions.

Fred.

you not wrong....but dem texts optically look horrible for dude.

nikka will probably get off, but he's cooked Optics wise.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Jurors are in the courtroom and they're hearing everything, not just that one piece of info.

There were even reports today that when the driver was testifying that it was Majors trying to get away from her, and not the other way around, some of the jurors started snickering.

I think they see this for what it is.

The release of the texts harms him outside of the courtroom, not within the courtroom, because there are gonna be jackasses who will point to that and disregard all the other info that proves him innocent no matter what.

Most of the public are self righteous jackasses.
I guess only time will tell.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you not wrong....but dem texts optically look horrible for dude.

nikka will probably get off, but he's cooked Optics wise.
If he is found not guilty the only people that will care about those texts is people that wouldn't accept he's not guilty, anyway.

Judging by the driver's testimony she attacked him....even if he defended himself and she got hurt (in those texts) nobody is going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Which is reason enough to ask her not to go to the hospital.

It's not as simple as "he said don't go to the hospital, obviously he beat her up".

Fred.

Fred.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
like you said....he's black. :francis:

people still bring up Mike Vick's dogs for crying out loud.

NO ONE says shyt about Tim the Toolman being a dboy, RDJ's past fukkery, Big Ben, etc.

But when black men fukk up, we always get reminded.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

NO ONE says shyt about Tim the Toolman being a dboy, RDJ's past fukkery, Big Ben, etc.

Josh Brolin and Diane Lane.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never had a run in with @TEXAS MANDINGO before but now I see why y'all don't like this fool

:dead:
You should've kept quiet he about to stalk you now fakkit had a chance to play the new Star Lord in Guardians but gave it up because he would only do it if they changed the name to *Bussy Lord* obviously Marvel didn't agree.

@TEXAS MANDINGO fukking fakkit

Daps

Well it's all gonna depend on Disney, Feige and @Bryan Danielson

They could stand on business if breh is exonerated and say "We SAID this is Kang :birdman: "

And they got pockets deep enough to go after Rolling stone and whoever else.

But Jonathan Majors by himself can't fight them. He can try but it will be up to Disney to have his back.