Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You guys gonna fall for this shyt again, less than a year after the Tory Lanez fiasco? There are actual journalists and court observers who are watching this process play out. It might be a good idea to focus on what they are saying instead of nonsense like this.
aside from them being black men, what similarities do you see between these cases?

Traveler

All Star
Daps
This right here is disgusting

Now they want to explain away why she went partying and didn't call the police after allegedly getting her ass beat.

Man I hate these domestic violence "experts". Brehs may think im going too far but this is just another way of absolving women of all responsibility. They shouldn't even be responsible for calling the police after something happens to them, to let these fools tell it.

Why is this even being allowed. Psychology is psudoscience, its not even hard science and its always changing. That why real scientists clown psychology. Women are never held responsible for their actions. She hit the man, he tried to protect himself with minimal force, yet he is on trial. She is obviously the abuser and an alcoholic.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He don't wanna stalk me. I will spend hours on here to destroy folks when they try to come at me. :mjlol:

This ain't what he wants :mjgrin:
Bruh I wish I could say you were right I still don't know why me and him are even beefing he keeps saying it's because of the Pawgs naw don't nobody give a fukk to that degree.

Oh and Majors getting off from what I'm seeing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why is this even being allowed. Psychology is psudoscience, its not even hard science and its always changing. That why real scientists clown psychology. Women are never held responsible for their actions. She hit the man, he tried to protect himself with minimal force, yet he is on trial. She is obviously the abuser and an alcoholic.

ITS BEING ALLOWED BECAUSE
ITS BACKFIRING ON THE DA.

:devil:
:evil:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Notice people in this thread trying to shame others for following the evidence by bringing up a totally unrelated case of Tory Lanz v. Megan the Stallion. That case is not related to this one at all.

Then these same folks start talking about, "you guys are too invested in this"

:gucci:

The gaslighting is ridiculous. Following the evidence and not immediately judging someone as guilty is being "too invested" and likely "woman beaters themselves"...

:dead:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude sounds like an unhinged narcissist with those texts :picard:

Not sure why some of y’all are still caping for this deranged Negro
This trial is about wether he assaulted old girl on the night in question.

The texts were highly redacted with lots of missing context and have nothing to do with his guilt/innocence in this case.

Those text were brought of for the sole reason of hurting this guys public image. The media reported on them with fervor, but they aren’t reporting the actual court testimony that implies she was the aggressor literally chasing him down and hitting him.

With knowing how the media and this country moves why are some of you so ready to throw a black man in the bushes over allegations??:ohhh:

Last edited: