Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He is going to beat the allegations and on time his reputation will be restored.

The text messages look awful when looked at at out of context. Providing he beats these charges, all he needs to say is "Look at how things turned out when I defended myself in front of numerous witnesses".

Facts of the matter is if she flew off the handle and start whooping on him like she did in the taxi, no one would believe that she got a head bump when pushing her back.

The Disney bucks might be off the table, but at this point in time it is arguably a blessing in disguise.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

THOSE MESSAGES WERE FROM
A PREVIOUS INCIDENT
THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TRIAL.

THE EVIDENCE IN THIS TRIAL
POINTS TO HIM BEING INNOCENT
OF THIS PARTICULAR ALLEGATION.

THE TEXTS WILL RUIN HIS CAREER THO.

:devil:
:evil:

Yes I am aware but you don’t think those messages will influence the jurors? Of course they will much like public perception has heavily swung one way since the revelation of the text messages. Of course jurors are not meant to be influenced by things like this. If it remained sealed and based on everything the prosecution team put forward he had a good chance prior.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Majors may be a scum bag who emotionally abuses women however this case doesn’t seem to be an example of him abusing his gf. They had a argument and may have gotten physical with each other but this isn’t some clear example of abuse
From the witness testimony that seems to be the case but…and it’s a big but the revelation of those text messages will always hang over his head and is a critical against him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he is found not guilty the only people that will care about those texts is people that wouldn't accept he's not guilty, anyway.

Judging by the driver's testimony she attacked him....even if he defended himself and she got hurt (in those texts) nobody is going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Which is reason enough to ask her not to go to the hospital.

It's not as simple as "he said don't go to the hospital, obviously he beat her up".

Fred.

Daps
Majors may be a scum bag who emotionally abuses women however this case doesn’t seem to be an example of him abusing his gf. They had a argument and may have gotten physical with each other but this isn’t some clear example of abuse

That part still hasn't been proven. All we have is her word to go on regarding that. And she has been proven to be lying about THIS incident so chances are, she's lying about that too.

In time you foolish brehs will come to understand why I dont subscribe to "believe all women" and in fact, I preach the opposite: believe NO women - without proof.

True, God made us stronger than women and they are not our equals physically. But the guile and manipulation tactics He granted them make them more than our equal, with all things being considered. And in many cases, I would say women are winning interactions with us. Women know just what to do and say to manipulate a situation against a man and even manipulate other men against him.

They are formidable. :wow: