Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
im not in here to assume shyt cause none of us truly know what happened in totality

im also not counting out the idea that maybe this is a physical fight between both of them and not Majors solely allegedly abusing her, which that can be the case in domestic violence as well.
But you are making assumptions. You assuming he was abusing her when based on the evidence she was the aggressor. He was on his phone. She wasn't respecting his personal property or space.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
But you are making assumptions. You assuming he was abusing her when based on the evidence she was the aggressor. He was on his phone. She wasn't respecting his personal property or space.
does the report say she hit him first? im asking genuinely btw

cause everything in the news months prior suggested there was the assault that took place, but the blame wasnt balanced until recently.

The video that came out as well didnt help either because it showed that nothing happened which is mad confusing

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but it is a wrap. Can't be coercing a woman not to go to the hospital after a head injury. He probably beats these charges but his reputation is in the pits.

Daps
But Women can also be coerced into hiding any evidence. More than half of all domestic violence cases don’t even get reported to cops as well- https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv19.pdf

All women are just so terrified of us men, right? :o:

She was so scared of Majors that SHE chased HIM at full speed for 5 blocks while he was just trying to get away from her crazy ass.

Daps
Don’t feel any sympathy for a man who puts hands on a woman or a child.

You deserve whatever happens to you.

I have been very vocal about this point, that you should never hit a woman. However I have seen women do so much foul stuff that even though it's against everything I stand for, I won't harshly judge a man for hitting a woman. You shouldn't do it... but I understand. :hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There have multiple turns in this case where evidence from one side comes out and looks terrible for either of them. Let the process play out. Do I personally think Majors beat on that chick multiple times based on his own words/texts? Yea. But men get off for shyt like this all the time, and he happens to be a rich man which makes it easier to get off. We'll see.

I will say this: I hope people now understand why he dug up a black woman nearly ten years older than him to be his public shield.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I don't understand. Are you saying that I'm wrong about her chasing him for 5 blocks when she literally admitted to it in the courtroom?
never said that :hubie:

all im asking is that were you present with majors and said woman in every scenario that has been made public knowledge? (but that dont matter anymore cause clearlly things are getting a llitte weird in this thread)

I get that the facts come out and some do support majors, but there is also a lot of facts that dont support him

which is why i brought up the whole dv case not gettting reported. It is only a possible answer as to some of the evidence that comes out and is confusing in tandem with how the whole case is panning out. Im not saying he definitely did anything, butt what i am saying is this shytt is confusing and reminds me of the ttory case. Which was a case where i begged the question on here and around nikkas in general:

"why are you bringing a gun to a pool party with 90% bytches you know?"

some shyt just dont be adding up bubba

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is very bad for Major's but it's not his lawyer's fault. The judge's reasoning for allowing the texts to be unsealed and read aloud in court was extremely flimsy. It seems he's forgetting who's on trial here and for what.

Johnathan Majors is on trial for an incident that occurred in 2023. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed the crime(s) that he's been accused of. The defense doesn't have such a burden. Attacking the alleged victims character and credibility is a sound defense strategy. That creates doubt so it is relevant in the current case. These text messages read aloud in court allude to some vague incident that happened in London back in 2022. How do they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Majors is guilty in the 2023 incident?

The judge initially had these texts under seal because they would prejudice the jury against Majors and he is correct, yet he has now allowed them to be released because the defense was too harsh on the alleged victim? How else can doubt be created in the mind of the jury if the defense isn't allowed to call out an unreliable narrator? This is the sort of shyt that gets thrown out on appeal but that wouldn't matter in this case as Majors is fighting for his career more so than his freedom. From the onset it seems as if the DA's office wanted to win a conviction in the court of public opinion and a victory in an actual court of law would just be the cherry on top.

After today all they have left to win is the cherry. :francis: Unfortunate situations like this are why people settle out of court or even negotiate a friendly plea agreement. Once you commit to taking this sort of case to trial and proclaim your innocence the only viable strategy the defense has is to attack the alleged victim. That's not going to work in today's environment; particularly a black man being accused of crimes against a white woman.

And to be perfectly honest, I don't care if he's guilty or not. Yeah, if he did it, he shouldn't have done it but how does that affect me? I just want to be entertained.
Sanction him a few million behind the scenes for allowing this trivial lover's spat to spill over into the public and move on. It's not like the DA's office cares either, they just love mounting big fish in their wall. If that's what they want to do so be it, however, this shyt here is weak but the circumstances and the public mood are on their side.
Based on another poster in here.

The defense was grilling her about not calling the police.The answer was in the text.
This is why they say only ask questions you already know the answer to.

In rape cases this is why they have previous victims To establish a pattern of motives and tactics. otherwise it’s largely he said she said.

Ask a little better of the people you are giving your money to. . It’s one thing if he’s harming his own body with crack. abusers usually escalate