Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm only concerned with with the incident he's being tried for. Chick chased him for 5 blocks, I already know how they were getting down behind closed doors. I doubt he was beating her but I think they have tussled before.

She recorded audio and saved texts but has no pics of previous beatings? That's because there were no beatings.
But Women can also be coerced into hiding any evidence. More than half of all domestic violence cases don’t even get reported to cops as well- https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv19.pdf

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Judge Michael Gaffey previously ruled the texts were inadmissible. He permitted their introduction after Majors’ lawyer, Priya Chaudhry, grilled his alleged victim about not reporting him to police.

Jonathan Majors fukked over his lawyer over by not telling her the truth. :snoop:
She swung the battle axe thinking shyt was sweet but wait...

Gaffey said the forceful line of questioning opened the door to the old texts relating to Jabbari’s feelings about contacting authorities and told the jury to consider them as background.
Lol yup
Not reporting this incident is a HUGE red flag (as mentioned above)

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
We don't know if he is done. And if tlr is writing him off we really don't know. 90% of you are in here gloating and want him done because it's a white female. Just another sour relationship on the front page. You guys said Will was done too and now you're silent on him. :mjpls:

Bet he still has a career a year from now and you dudes will still be hating from the shadows.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We don't know if he is done. And if tlr is writing him off we really don't know. 90% of you are in here gloating and want him done because it's a white female. Just another sour relationship on the front page. You guys said Will was done too and now you're silent on him. :mjpls:

Bet he still has a career a year from now and you dudes will still be hating from the shadows.
I don't think anyone here is doing that

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I see y’all still ain’t learned y’all’s lesson about what SOURCE y’all are getting your information from.
nikkas here don't be doing due diligence. They just see lawyer and assume they're an expert when most of those folks are grifters that are doing this because they either washed out of their field or are nowhere close to how they present themselves.

I've seen this shyt play out numerous times. Some quack legal "expert" grifter just pumps out a distorted presentation of the case to their base of idiots and then acts shocked when the actual case goes the opposite of how they saw it

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused as to why colibrehs are defending clear manipulation tactics from Jon. Textbook manipulation: threatening to kill yourself multiple times to gain sympathy from your victim. Why you gonna kill yourself anyways if you didn't beat her nikka???
Not only that but her ex apparently committed suicide and if he knew that and was saying all that well.:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he will never bounce back. he's forever done like nate parker
Nate parker was done because people didn't stand with him against slander. they had to teach him a lesson for makng that film and we left him out there alone. so that's on all of us brehs. that shyt was collective weakness :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
But Women can also be coerced into hiding any evidence. More than half of all domestic violence cases don’t even get reported to cops as well- https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv19.pdf
So you think a woman who chases her "abuser" for 5 blocks over a text message isn't putting them hands on him? He knew she was about to get active. That's why he got out of that car.

They both loved be on that emotional roller coaster.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
So you think a woman who chases her "abuser" for 5 blocks over a text message isn't putting them hands on him? He knew she was about to get active. That's why he got out of that car.

They were both loving be on that emotional roller coaster.
im not in here to assume shyt cause none of us truly know what happened in totality

im also not counting out the idea that maybe this is a physical fight between both of them and not Majors solely allegedly abusing her, which that can be the case in domestic violence as well.