Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who that crazy bytch was.

This Dani girl is a paralegal in the courtroom.

I have no idea if he's guilty or innocent but people are taking things said in the courtroom, interpreted by people with no context, not in the courtroom....some of them aren't even in the same state as the courtroom....and mocking this woman trying to explain things. Who is actually there.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

Finding information on this trial is like pulling teeth, it's crazy. Now I'm hearing the officer who did the initial report might have commited perjury :gladbron:. Yo wtf is going on

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a paralegal who has done podcasts explaining various aspects of the case, from a legal stand point.

So yes, she does know the application and intricacies of the law. The fact that you asked means you had no idea about any of that, so why even comment?

Stop asking stupid questions.

Fred.
Oh she’s done a podcast. Ok. She’s totally in the know then. :mjlol:

Y’all haven’t learned from that white man “lawyer”giving y’all slanted misinformation in the story lanes case and y’all won’t learn now. Can’t save everyone I guess. We’ll see if she’s right.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's see if he has recordings of Jabarri going ballistic and admission of her shytting in his bed 😂.

Stop.... you're looking like the "Tory didn't shoot Meg, FDB" crowd

No she didn't shyt the bed or go ballistic.

She just physically assaulted him, and was arrested for it. The DA (the same one going after Majors) refused to pursue it, though.

But, no. I'm sure he's receiving a fair trial. :unimpressed:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Truly sad for breh to be going out like this. Entering 2023 the year was set to be his year. Essentially he was about to take over Hollywood. He should have hollered at Depp lawyers, then again maybe his money doesn’t go that far.

His money DEFINITELY doesn’t go as far.

Creed 3 and Antman checks don’t hit as hard as Pirates of The Caribbean checks. At one point Depp was getting like $30 Million for those flicks PLUS a percentage of the backend.

Majors was on the come up. Depp was already a superstar. Remember Depp filed suit against Heard, he had the money to do what it took to clear his name.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn he really did it :dead:

This why I judge everything case by case. I’m not blindly following the black monolith