Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
never said that :hubie:

all im asking is that were you present with majors and said woman in every scenario that has been made public knowledge? (but that dont matter anymore cause clearlly things are getting a llitte weird in this thread)

I get that the facts come out and some do support majors, but there is also a lot of facts that dont support him

which is why i brought up the whole dv case not gettting reported. It is only a possible answer as to some of the evidence that comes out and is confusing in tandem with how the whole case is panning out. Im not saying he definitely did anything, butt what i am saying is this shytt is confusing and reminds me of the ttory case. Which was a case where i begged the question on here and around nikkas in general:

"why are you bringing a gun to a pool party with 90% bytches you know?"

some shyt just dont be adding up bubba

I already spoke on this. I said they have been abusive to each other. Obviously.

I was just calling you out on the whole "she's terrified of him" schtick you were doing.

That woman ain't scared of him. They both been doing stuff to each other.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I already spoke on this. I said they have been abusive to each other. Obviously.

I was just calling you out on the whole "she's terrified of him" schtick you were doing.

That woman ain't scared of him. They both been doing stuff to each other.
dude, you made the joke about being terrified, i never said that

now im confused again lol

Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So was that crazy bytch from the Tory Lanez trial. Just because they're there doesn't mean they aren't gonna distort shyt to fit their narrative...or even know entirely what they're talking about.

I don't know who that crazy bytch was.

This Dani girl is a paralegal in the courtroom.

I have no idea if he's guilty or innocent but people are taking things said in the courtroom, interpreted by people with no context, not in the courtroom....some of them aren't even in the same state as the courtroom....and mocking this woman trying to explain things. Who is actually there.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I did serve on a jury, and I truly believe in "innocent until proven guilty", and these prosecutors haven't proved anything. Redacted text messages from an event unrelated to the current case proves nothing.

In fact, she is looking like an aggressor, not necessarily JM. Who chases a man running at top speed for 5 blocks, then when he gets away, lock herself in a bathroom after texting/calling him 30x claiming to be scared of him?

Too many inconsistencies in her story which makes me think she is manipulative and a liar.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
You insinuated it here. Coercion means she was frightened into doing what he wants her to do. You shouldn't use words if you don't understand what they mean.
cmon dude, I actually fukk with you (pause) but now you being obtuse now loll

i was simply pointing out a pattern that sometimes happens in these kinds of cases?

also coercion in general is through both force and manipulation. Threats or force can be used but it is not specific to one tactic

doesnt mattter though cause as i said, im not suggesting anything about anyone of this case. I am just confused by the facts of the case, as stated above

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You insinuated it here. Coercion means she was frightened into doing what he wants her to do. You shouldn't use words if you don't understand what they mean.
Not necessarily, it could've been because going to the police wasn't beneficial for either of them.

It's more manipulative than coercive tho...he was clearly playing mind games by threatening to end himself multiple times, sounding like a Shakespearean broken record

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread is fukking comedy.

Those texts are on every major news site on the planet.

This crazy bytch chasing him 5 blocks, and almost getting hit by a car? Crickets. You gotta literally Google "Jonathan Majors chased" for it to even come up in a search.

You cats are falling for the exact same playbook the media ran on Johnny Depp. Only it might work this time, because Majors isn't white.

Fred.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

This crazy bytch chasing him 5 blocks, and almost getting hit by a car? Crickets. You gotta literally Google "Jonathan Majors chased" for it to even come up in a search.

You cats are falling for the exact same playbook the media ran on Johnny Depp. Only it might work this time, because Majors isn't white.

Fred.
Let's see if he has recordings of Jabarri going ballistic and admission of her shytting in his bed 😂.

Stop.... you're looking like the "Tory didn't shoot Meg, FDB" crowd

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's actually in the court room.

Are you? :gucci:

Fred.
Okay? And would being in a garage make me a car?

Would being IN the court room automatically make me a lawyer, a court reporter, or anyone who actually knows the application and intricacies of the law?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

This crazy bytch chasing him 5 blocks, and almost getting hit by a car? Crickets.
You gotta literally Google "Jonathan Majors chased" for it to even come up in a search.

Fred.
I was about to make this same post. The big piece of info should be that JM literally ran 5 blocks away from this woman during the incident this trial is for, but people been instructed to react to some out of context text messages.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Okay? And would being in a garage make me a car?

Would being IN the court room automatically make me a lawyer, a court reporter, or anyone who actually knows the application and intricacies of the law?

She's a paralegal who has done podcasts explaining various aspects of the case, from a legal stand point.

So yes, she does know the application and intricacies of the law. The fact that you asked means you had no idea about any of that, so why even comment?

Stop asking stupid questions.

Fred.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If you don't take your c00n ass somewhere. I bet you laugh at all the black jokes when you around their family :scust:

Like I said fukkboy, :umad: .
Some black jokes are funny. :usure:

The irony of you calling another black man a c00n though. :skip:

I don't random bytches' families though. :mjlol:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
I have been very vocal about this point, that you should never hit a woman. However I have seen women do so much foul stuff that even though it's against everything I stand for, I won't harshly judge a man for hitting a woman. You shouldn't do it... but I understand. :hubie:

A slap, pin down if anything

Sometimes a situation calls for it

Only as a defense also. Never the aggressor