Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
shyt it's up to her to do anything about i if it is true:yeshrug:

That's why David Justice was annoyed with her, becuz she made it seem like he was one of the guys who hurt her

Wesley aint go down for that shyt cause the climate was different and Halle never pressed charges but in 2023 bro would've been C O O K E D. A Soufflé in fact

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Disney about to kill Kang off screen like he a scrub…

Something like….Mobius M Mobius caught the last Kang variant slipping and beat the living shyt out of him.
the-simpsons-poochie.gif

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This nikka is DONE lol. When only Coli nikkas are left in your corner you know it's over

Shame because he's an incredible actor but those ones tend to be the crazy ones.
And even then it’s only the extra hardheaded ones left so yeah finito.

I’m left thinking about that interview when he said some weird shyt in response to how he was living the life about it being over. I’m thinking he knew there was a possibility his demons would be exposes.

Daps
It’s sounding over for him damn shame.

I mean folks are just speculating.

I still believe that there is a way back. I mean, there's even a way back if he's found guilty.

He didn't rape the girl. Apparently he just lifted her in the air and threw her back into the car.

His career recovers from that. Not right now though. He will need some time. But it's not over.

Times like these make me want to get back into the pr game. I would put breh on an apology tour where he would go around and discuss his mental health. We already have texts where he allegedly threatened to commit suicide.

That's the angle to rehabilitate his career. I would sit him down in front of that dumb heffa Gayle King, him and Meagan Good, and craft an answer to her biggest hardball questions.

If he can survive that black man hating heffa, he can survive anything.

Trial by fire. :wow:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I mean folks are just speculating.

I still believe that there is a way back. I mean, there's even a way back if he's found guilty.

He didn't rape the girl. Apparently he just lifted her in the air and threw her back into the car.

His career recovers from that. Not right now though. He will need some time. But it's not over.

Times like these make me want to get back into the pr game. I would put breh on an apology tour where he would go around and discuss his mental health. We already have texts where he allegedly threatened to commit suicide.

That's the angle to rehabilitate his career. I would sit him down in front of that dumb heffa Gayle King, him and Meagan Good, and craft an answer to her biggest hardball questions.

If he can survive that black man hating heffa, he can survive anything.

Trial by fire. :wow:
I wasn't even talking about that. I was talking about those texts. That's the death blow for him

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Those text messages really tell the story. He hit that woman and asked her to lie and like the typical loser abusive a$$hole he threatens to kill himself. People like him know that scares the life out of women.

Yep! And they also know who to try that on. The right kind of woman would say “you’re going to kill yourself? Oh?” as she’s deleting/blocking his number :mjlol:

I just might laugh if someone said that to me because I’d know it was probably BS.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its a little bit more than an assumption when Cristopher Williams AND David Justice both say "it wasnt me it was Wesley Snipes" and Eric Benet cosigns that statement
I mean, of course they would deny it was them.

It’s different between the chick never naming you and a chick point you out in court with text messages,

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those text messages really tell the story. He hit that woman and asked her to lie and like the typical loser abusive a$$hole he threatens to kill himself. People like him know that scares the life out of women.

Damn.... moral of the story is to control your emotions and anger. One slip up and its a wrap. Never let anyone get in your mind enough to make you act out. If someone is too much for you where you feel like youre going to go there, then they arent for you. Just let them go and keep your peace

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I mean, of course they would deny it was them.

It’s different between the chick never naming you and a chick point you out in court with text messages,

Its 1991 though, the climate was different from now where women could be shamed by such an accusation and the victims werent automatically believed like now. And if it wasnt Wesley.. why he never came out and denied it? Everyone else did and he's the only one who fits the bill... well known in Hollwood circle and they never EVER worked again or so much as spoke about each other in public since then? Only Wesley would have the power to keep her mouth shut compared to her other partners.

What sealed it is not once. But THREE of her exes cosigned that it was him, no one else. Read the article I linked, either she told all three of them some bullshyt story or Wesley popped her eardum. It is what it is.

Back to the topic at hand, I believe that Jonathan Majors probably has anger management problems but I dont feel like his career is over over. With the right apology tour and rebrand hes back in the game, these arent Diddy level allegations. As long as its not SA involved hell evetually get work. But right now his career on pause :dame: