Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
again, the texts that people are referencing are heavily redacted and lack context. We don't know what that incident could have been. This is why it's important to read behind the sensationalism.

So far out of any of the people i'm following on twitter or any of the articles, nobody has flat out stated that in court it was stated that he hit her based on those texts. The prosecution whole gameplan is attacking his character by alluding to vague shyt like redacted texts.

I don't know why i even entertain yall headline reactors.

edit: also, what sense would it make for him to tell her not to call the police, but he ended up calling the police?

2 DIFFERENT SITUATIONS...
THOSE TEXT ARE FROM SEP 2022.....

HE CALLED THE POLICE BACK
IN THE SPRING OF 2023.

:devil:
:evil:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They both seem toxic as fukk

Good actor but it looks like it might be over ….. not sure how he will bounce back …… we could be wrong tho

Hes a good enough actor that he could pivot into the underground/artsie movie lane. Its over for the Disney contract though.

People forget that Wesley Snipes smacked the shyt out of Halle Berry cause he's an entertaining draw. And RDJ is literally a violent felon and former crack fiend, yes complexion for protection but his talent helped him get back on track.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

2 DIFFERENT SITUATIONS...
THOSE TEXT ARE FROM SEP 2022.....

HE CALLED THE POLICE BACK
IN THE SPRING OF 2023.

I'm just saying, the whole point people are making is that he's a woman beater who's told her not to call the police before, but why would have ever call the police on himself. By their logic it would never make sense for him to be the one calling police.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm just saying, the whole point people are making is that he's a woman beater who's told her not to call the police before, but why would have ever call the police on himself. By their logic it would never make sense for him to be the one calling police.

AT THIS POINT
I DONT THINK ANYONE BELIEVES
HE HIT HER THE NIGHT BEFORE HE WAS ARRESTED...
SO THE DA IS GONNA USE ANYTHING THEY
CAN FIND TO AT LEAST TARNISH HIS NAME GOING FORWARD.

:umad: LIKE "HEY YOU MAY BE FOUND NOT GUILTY
BUT WE STILL GONNA fukk YOUR
CAREER UP."

Daps
The way to be "above the law" because of your money/power/influence/connections is to USE the legal system, not BEAT it. Hire a lawyer who has a good relationship with the DA's office. Make some donations. Drag it out, and it will probably be fine. Losing at trial, though....hard to recover from that.

that's where these guys go wrong. it's all ego.

Depp's case was not criminal. His attorney is aggressive and good, but she's young. I think it's clear he probably slapped and hit her around a few times. I think a lot of people will understand how a fight can get out of control, but when all this comes out, it's harder for people. That's why you almost never go to trial. No one does. Look at the kid Mikey Williams. How quickly that got handled when the right lawyer came in.

I think breh was frantic because he saw a possibility of losing everything especially when the endorsements started slipping away, when he should have just exercised patience and stayed cool.

It aint over till it's over though. Let's see where this goes.