Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The way to be "above the law" because of your money/power/influence/connections is to USE the legal system, not BEAT it. Hire a lawyer who has a good relationship with the DA's office. Make some donations. Drag it out, and it will probably be fine. Losing at trial, though....hard to recover from that.

that's where these guys go wrong. it's all ego.

Depp's case was not criminal. His attorney is aggressive and good, but she's young. I think it's clear he probably slapped and hit her around a few times. I think a lot of people will understand how a fight can get out of control, but when all this comes out, it's harder for people. That's why you almost never go to trial. No one does. Look at the kid Mikey Williams. How quickly that got handled when the right lawyer came in.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I think his career is completely over

Would love to be wrong but, his name is too tarnished:yeshrug:

Not looking good for him but If he gets off he’ll still earn just not at the level he was going towards.

He was going to get the best of both worlds those massive Hollywood paydays and the more award winning stuff he was going for.

A massive what if of a career.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The way some of ya'll cape for these dudes who are obviously guilty because of the "system" in place to punish famous black celebrities will always be insane to me

I mean just the fact alone that he has multiple incidents of abuse all involving one woman should be enough to end his career
Disney is gonna have to fire him soon
He is no longer family friendly

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not looking good for him but If he gets off he’ll still earn just not at the level he was going towards.

He was going to get the best of both worlds those massive Hollywood paydays and the more award winning stuff he was going for.

A massive what if of a career.
This guy was on an unbelievable trajectory, irony is that he got with this cacette when he was already famous. They only got together in 2021. The thing I don’t get is that he called the police why?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Those text messages really tell the story. He hit that woman and asked her to lie and like the typical loser abusive a$$hole he threatens to kill himself. People like him know that scares the life out of women.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The way some of ya'll cape for these dudes who are obviously guilty because of the "system" in place to punish famous black celebrities will always be insane to me

I mean just the fact alone that he has multiple incidents of abuse all involving one woman should be enough to end his career
If we let people get punished for bs simply because we think they deserve it will eventually be used against innocent people.
If they want to charge him with the stuff he did that is unrelated to this particular incident, by all means. But charging someone for something they didn't do, and saying well he still deserves jail for this because look at all the other shyt he did. is bs. thats how you get innocent people locked up.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Some of these dudes got dirt on they hands, I think it's obvious at this point.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California

grace seems like she pretty feisty her damn self. looks like a volatile relationship rather than him just being a demon.

he probably cooked with disney but he can eat off indie flicks still

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The way it's looking, he definitely got issues and he has put his hands on her before, but the question is did he hit her on the night in question, which is what the trial is about?

Either way, grand opening, grand closing on his career.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Those text messages really tell the story. He hit that woman and asked her to lie and like the typical loser abusive a$$hole he threatens to kill himself. People like him know that scares the life out of women.

again, the texts that people are referencing are heavily redacted and lack context. We don't know what that incident could have been. This is why it's important to read behind the sensationalism.

So far out of any of the people i'm following on twitter or any of the articles, nobody has flat out stated that in court it was stated that he hit her based on those texts. The prosecution whole gameplan is attacking his character by alluding to vague shyt like redacted texts.

I don't know why i even entertain yall headline reactors.

edit: also, what sense would it make for him to tell her not to call the police, but he ended up calling the police?