Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Whether he's innocent or guilty by the jury verdict, I think he got really bad advice from his legal team here. But maybe he gets that not guilty and is back in the game, however, a jury trial can go either way, and there's a really good chance of a conviction here.

The initial charges were so light, so thin, they didn't even file felony charges. Had he waited this out, used like 500k or 1m to keep his attorneys on this, and get someone good, like Ben Brafman, settle this 2 years from now as a deferred prosecution, anger management/counseling, donate to some charity or another. They do pleas like that ALL THE TIME.

Majors, to me, based on what little I know, seems like a self righteous, ego maniac, a lot like Tory Lanez. Esp. based on his attire for court. And he will be feeling the same way Tory did, if he gets convicted here. A judge is going to probably ask for custody, even if it's like 2 months, which would be humiliating for him.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On cross-examination earlier this week, Priya Chaudhry, one of Majors's defense lawyers, had drilled Jabbari about why the morning after the alleged March 2023 incident, the woman had told emergency personnel that she did not remember how she had become injured.

Gaffey (the judge) said Friday morning that Chaudhry had asked the questions in an effort to impune Jabbari's credibility "even though they knew there might be another reason she was not forthcoming."

We been telling this nikka to get rid of that trash ass legal team for months. :unimpressed:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We been telling this nikka to get rid of that trash ass legal team for months. :unimpressed:

She's good, she won a not guilty for that guy Adam something last month, accused or multiple rapes in the same Manhattan DA's office, but one, she's one of those aggressive younger defense attorneys, who wants to go to war with the prosecutors. Zealous. Believes her own nonsense probably. and two she's handling this like a rape case, and not an abuse one, which has one move and it's invalidate the victim. Can easily go wrong.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This woman describes the video that was shown in the court room.

"he was trying to get me off of him, he was trying to get me not to follow him" :martin:

they showed 3 angles from 3 different distances showing him trying to keep her in the car but not pushing her. She said they zoomed in to show he wasn't pushing or throwing her.

If the genders roles were reversed the case would be over right here. No way a man could chase a woman for 5 blocks, have it caught on camera from multiple angles and still have the cops treat the woman as the aggressor.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If the genders roles were reversed the case would be over right here. No way a man could chase a woman for 5 blocks, have it caught on camera from multiple angles and still have the cops treat the woman as the aggressor.
They (prosecutors) still need to explain why a so called repeat abusive monster would call the police on himself.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The texts look bad for bro. Granted this is a separate incident (with the same woman) but it looks horrible.

GA2YA3wXgAAEloL