Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
again, the texts that people are referencing are heavily redacted and lack context. We don't know what that incident could have been. This is why it's important to read behind the sensationalism.

So far out of any of the people i'm following on twitter or any of the articles, nobody has flat out stated that in court it was stated that he hit her based on those texts. The prosecution whole gameplan is attacking his character by alluding to vague shyt like redacted texts.

I don't know why i even entertain yall headline reactors.

edit: also, what sense would it make for him to tell her not to call the police, but he ended up calling the police?

The incident from the texts read in court is from September 2022 not the current case.

The texts are not redacted - where are you getting that from?

His dingbat lawyer tried to say she was prone to lying about incidents between her and Major to outside parties and prosecutors said that they wanted to introduce evidence of WHY she had previously lied to outside parties about their relationship. The judge then allowed texts from the incident in London to be read into evidence.

“Why would I tell them what really happened when it's clear I want to be with you.”

Who says something like this? He texted her beforehand that he didn’t think she could “protect them.”

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
They barely have a case so are trying to scrutinize his name with out of context events that have NOTHING to do with what THIS trial is about :scust:

What? His telling her to lie and not go to the hospital after a previous incident is definitely relevant to this case.

He is a manipulator whether she is an innocent snowflake is irrelevant. He wanted to control his public image despite getting into wild and crazy fights with his girlfriend. Breaking her shyt and tossing the apartment because she went out with friends is not normal behavior under any circumstance.

This is why he called the police he wanted to control the narrative. The judge will likely allow prosecutors to admit the September 2022 police report and it will likely show he called the police then too. It doesn’t mean he didn’t hit her.

this lady is an idiot but I’m not surprised Major supporters are clinging to any and everything instead of just cutting him loose.

Anyway, they are not one-sided the judge read his and her texts.

She literally says they could be because she knows they are!

The parts that were redacted were unrelated but obviously not all of them were so the texts are related. If I request your text messages I am going to redact shyt about your mom or your grocery store order - shyt like that.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Two seasoned defense lawyers takes aren't matching up with Coli prosecutors Majors guilty accusations. Media bias is heavy but won't affect trial outcome.

Nobody is saying he definitely gonna be found guilty of this crime he’s been accused of but that text leads to the assumption he has been physical before . Disney not playing that game . He’s out of the biggest check of his career . Will he be found guilty ? Probably not

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Two seasoned defense lawyers takes aren't matching up with Coli prosecutors Majors guilty accusations. Media bias is heavy but won't affect trial outcome.

This whole year people having been calling lawyers idiots. Coli experts not going to stop now.

"I know more than these actual lawyers" :pachaha:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this lady is an idiot but I’m not surprised Major supporters are clinging to any and everything instead of just cutting him loose.

Anyway, they are not one-sided the judge read his and her texts.

She literally says they could be because she knows they are!

The parts that were redacted were unrelated but obviously not all of them were so the texts are related. If I request your text messages I am going to redact shyt about your mom or your grocery store order - shyt like that.
As per usual, people resort to thinking this is about people being "Majors Supporters". And nothing to do with any facts. The texts are heavily redacted and lack any context.

but cook tho.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What? His telling her to lie and not go to the hospital after a previous incident is definitely relevant to this case.

We don't know because there is ZERO context to the messages.

He is a manipulator whether she is an innocent snowflake is irrelevant. He wanted to control his public image despite getting into wild and crazy fights with his girlfriend. Breaking her shyt and tossing the apartment because she went out with friends is not normal behavior under any circumstance.

This is why he called the police he wanted to control the narrative. The judge will likely allow prosecutors to admit the September 2022 police report and it will likely show he called the police then too. It doesn’t mean he didn’t hit her.

Jonathan Majors is on trial for an incident in 2023 NOT for something that happened in 2022.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
As per usual, people resort to thinking this is about people being "Majors Supporters". And nothing to do with any facts. The texts are heavily redacted and lack any context.

but cook tho.

They don’t lack context. There is testimony they had an incident on 2/19/2022 - these texts are from 2/22/2022 - there is a motion to submit a police report from London on 2/19/2022 the judge has not yet ruled on.

Majors was in London filming a movie in September 2022.

The texts only lack context to Major supporters. Everyone else can connect the dots.