Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Today, the judge hit prosecution with the :camby: about all those other random ass accusations. They're sealed.

He also said the defense can mention the accuser was arrested.

The judge might be a Kang variant. :mjgrin:

Fred.

"Get the word out. Tell em we back up." :mjgrin:

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Issa wrap

“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”

In the text messages — displayed to the jury and read into the record by Jabbari on her fourth and final day on the stand on Friday — Jabbari had assured Majors that she would not blame him for causing an injury to her head.

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head,” Jabbari cried as she read aloud the message in court.

Then unable to continue through her tears, Assistant District Attorney Kelli Galaway took over: “I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you.”

Daps
Issa wrap

“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”

In the text messages — displayed to the jury and read into the record by Jabbari on her fourth and final day on the stand on Friday — Jabbari had assured Majors that she would not blame him for causing an injury to her head.

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head,” Jabbari cried as she read aloud the message in court.

Then unable to continue through her tears, Assistant District Attorney Kelli Galaway took over: “I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you.”

They're saying this isn't the same incident, this is something totally different. But it aint a good look

:francis:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
When you are working on big things, you have to remember you have a lot to lose. Too many of our brothers get to the top tier of life, and then fall off because they seem to be incapable of understanding what is at stake and controlling their reaction to their own emotions. While you can't control what emotion bubbles up during certain events in your life, what you can do is control your reactions to each emotion. So instead of allowing your emotions to control you, you maintain control of yourself.

So in this case, instead of allegedly causing harm to her head, he could have told her to get the F out his place. She was easily replaceable, his career and reputation are not. There was no need to waste his time allegedly fighting with a woman he can easily replace the next minute.

The lesson in all of this is to never let your emotions derail your success. That goes for Anger to Lust.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When you are working on big things, you have to remember you have a lot to lose. Too many of our brothers get to the top tier of life, and then fall off because they seem to be incapable of understanding what is at stake and controlling their reaction to their own emotions. While you can't control what emotion bubbles up during certain events in your life, what you can do is control your reactions to each emotion. So instead of allowing your emotions to control you, you maintain control of yourself.

So in this case, instead of allegedly causing harm to her head, he could have told her to get the F out his place. She was easily replaceable, his career and reputation are not. There was no need to waste his time allegedly fighting with a woman he can easily replace the next minute.

The lesson in all of this is to never let your emotions derail your success. That goes for Anger to Lust.

Be slow to action but quick to thought when dealing with others.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
also, Mainstream media is using alot of sensationalism with their headlines and not speaking on the shyt that makes that women look back.

They didn't report that they showed video in court of Grace Jabbari chasing Jonathan Majors 5 full city blocks. Like a literal chase. They already aren't going to report that Grace Jabbari appears to be an alcoholic.

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
Issa wrap

Yeah he's done.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
also, Mainstream media is using alot of sensationalism with their headlines and not speaking on the shyt that makes that women look back.

They didn't report that they showed video in court of Grace Jabbari chasing Jonathan Majors 5 full city blocks. Like a literal chase. They already aren't going to report that Grace Jabbari appears to be an alcoholic.
Some things you can’t get around no matter how much you want to spin. If those text messages are as presented no coming back. Doesn’t matter what she did.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital," Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. "They will ask you questions, and as I don't think you actually protect us, it could lead to investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something."

The car's driver will testify that Majors threw Jabbari, a British dancer and movement coach, "like a football" during the March incident, Assistant District Attorney Michael Perez said during opening statements in Manhattan Criminal Court.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This woman describes the video that was shown in the court room.

"he was trying to get me off of him, he was trying to get me not to follow him" :martin:

they showed 3 angles from 3 different distances showing him trying to keep her in the car but not pushing her. She said they zoomed in to show he wasn't pushing or throwing her.

Last edited: