Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why does TLR coli want Jonathan Majors to be guilty?

Just curious, cuz some of y’all are going ULTRA hard to shyt on him, condemn him and dismiss anything that may clear him.

Some are already writing him and taking joy in it

But y’all don’t care about Ezra Miller and some other folks…. Too many to name

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Regardless of this video coming out I'm sure he'll be cancelled regardless so I won't put any stock into any of it. I'll wait and see.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got a reputation for being obsessed with me. Shut your goofy ass up. Johnathan got your soft ass all worked up. Gay ass nikka
Obsessed you nikkas talk shyt and then when someone replies you fakkits always throwing out that obsessed shyt.

In real life though I would break yo fukking ribs that's a fact

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
:francis::hhh: He need to leave those Xanax taking, alcohol drinking white broads alone

Not only she hitting, scratching you in the car, this bytch goes out to the club to drink and pop pills and she laying in your closet passed out …

shyt like this been going on for decades among black Hollywood stars and nikkas continue to follow the same faint as others

Smarten up Jonathan

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Being assaulted has nothing to do with partying afterwards.. ie. the premise of the new info is that because she was partying she wasn’t assaulted.

Exactly I don't know why this is hard for dudes to understand

You cats are leaving out several key points. I dunno if you breezed over the info or what.

If Savvir got jumped, talked to police, claimed several injuries (including a broken finger) then was seen on video partying for hours with no visible signs of injury or discomfort....the people he claimed jumped him would most likely get off. Especially if there's proof the police told him to embellish his injuries....which is what Majors lawyer alleged in her court filing. Not to mention, comparing the two situations, Savvir would have to send 30+ messages with no mention of "why'd you jump me?", or any reference to a physical confrontation of any kind. After he was supposedly attacked.

So....yeah. I don't know what you cats are talking about. Nobody said "her partying = she's fine" without context. It was everything else, in addition to that.

Fred.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You cats are leaving out several key points. I dunno if you breezed over the info or what.

If Savvir got jumped, talked to police, claimed several injuries (including a broken finger) then was seen on video partying for hours with no visible signs of injury or discomfort....the people he claimed jumped him would most likely get off. Especially if there's proof the police told him to embellish his injuries....which is what Majors lawyer alleged in her court filing. Not to mention, comparing the two situations, Savvir would have to send 30+ messages with no mention of "why'd you jump me?", or any reference to a physical confrontation of any kind.

So....yeah. I don't know what you cats are talking about. Nobody said "her partying = she's fine" without context. It was everything else, in addition to that.

Fred.
Didn’t the police take pictures to verify her injuries?

Police report plus verified injuries = game over

Anything else doesn’t matter period

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t the police take pictures to verify her injuries?

Police report plus verified injuries = game over

Anything else doesn’t matter period

:gucci:

Again, you cats aren't reading.

He supposedly attacked her in the cab. The cab driver will testify he seen nothing of the sort.

Then she went clubbing and showed up at his place drunk, and supposedly hurt.

Police taking pictures of her injuries is irrelevant in light of the fact it happened after it was originally claimed. You cats are working off info from day 1, when the timeline was confusing. Read the latest info.

Fred.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Serious question..how much paper is gonna take for this nobody ass broad to say she made everything up,choked and punched herself because she was jealous?
Jonathan Majors aint got millions laying around?
You think that’s what happened?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
For the people who didn’t watch any of the new vids… hope you don’t mind reading…

or are we just going to keep riding this “black, straight male celebrity is abusive” wave

“Jonathan Majors says the man who was driving him and his now ex-girlfriend the night of their alleged domestic incident will testify the actor did not strike her -- and he claims there's video proof she was not injured when she went out to a club after their altercation.

Jonathan's attorney Priya Chaudhry filed docs Wednesday in Manhattan, informing the court the driver witnessed what went down between Jonathan and the woman back in March.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the driver saw the woman assault Majors -- around 1 AM on March 25 -- "while she was attempting to steal his phone."Further, the "Creed III" star says the driver will testify he never struck the alleged victim "in any way at any time, or even raised his voice." Majors and his attorney also say the driver saw her "hitting, scratching, and attacking" Jonathan ... and that Jonathan asked the driver to stop the car, so he could escape her attack ... which he did.

The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie." Jonathan Majors' Alleged Victim Security Footage' Alleged Victim Security Footage

She says they have hours of security videos showing the woman went clubbing and got drunk after Majors left her in the car -- and she also texted him, accusing him of infidelity and threatening suicide.As for what happened while she was out at a nightclub ... Majors' court filing includes screen shots of security video showing the woman freely using her right hand, which she claimed Majors injured.

80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne. They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.

They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
GRACE JABBARI’S UNINJURED NECK

In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.

Jonathan Majors Through the Years

TMZ broke the story ... Majors was arrested March 25th, and charged with misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.Play video content

Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."
Well damn :huhldup:

I'll freely admit to being wrong bout this

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Obsessed you nikkas talk shyt and then when someone replies you fakkits always throwing out that obsessed shyt.

In real life though I would break yo fukking ribs that's a fact

Shut up dweeb. You went to sleep being a bytch and woke up being a bigger bytch. Then instead of brushing your teeth and feeding your weak ass kids, you decided it was a good idea to hop your ass on the internet and be the bytch nikka you are.

And nikka not only are you a fakkit, you a liar. Your goofy ass quoted me trying to talk tough. You a bytch and you obsessed. Now you playing victim. That’s cause your p*ssy ass is a victim.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Let me tell you about the NY court system. They not throwing shyt out instantly. They will drag that shyt out as much as they can. Wait until it blows over and then drop it.

I had a couple friends get caught up for mistaken Identity. And they never just dropped the case. That had video evidence proving it wasnt them and everything. NYC courts and NYPD are crooked as fukk.

So yeah, dont believe none of that shyt.

Last edited: