Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
no retaliation you basically running with fags
They jumped me because I layed out one of they homies. Babies tried to slide thru the Carmelitos because they knew my homie was from over there but nothing came of it.

If you don’t know Long Beach politics you wouldn’t understand. Homie from 20’s had the whole thing squashed.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don’t get the connection
There is none

He went days later, not minutes later.

They got cab driver witness saying he was assaulted, footage of her partying with the same hand she said he supposedly broke, no blood/bruises, video of her hitting her head on the DJ booth :mjlol: , evidence of her throwing up in his bed and sleeping in his closet while he wasnt home, etc.

But he black so… guilty until proven innocent :hubie:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people who didn’t watch any of the new vids… hope you don’t mind reading…

or are we just going to keep riding this “black, straight male celebrity is abusive” wave

“Jonathan Majors says the man who was driving him and his now ex-girlfriend the night of their alleged domestic incident will testify the actor did not strike her -- and he claims there's video proof she was not injured when she went out to a club after their altercation.

Jonathan's attorney Priya Chaudhry filed docs Wednesday in Manhattan, informing the court the driver witnessed what went down between Jonathan and the woman back in March.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the driver saw the woman assault Majors -- around 1 AM on March 25 -- "while she was attempting to steal his phone."Further, the "Creed III" star says the driver will testify he never struck the alleged victim "in any way at any time, or even raised his voice." Majors and his attorney also say the driver saw her "hitting, scratching, and attacking" Jonathan ... and that Jonathan asked the driver to stop the car, so he could escape her attack ... which he did.

The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie." Jonathan Majors' Alleged Victim Security Footage' Alleged Victim Security Footage

She says they have hours of security videos showing the woman went clubbing and got drunk after Majors left her in the car -- and she also texted him, accusing him of infidelity and threatening suicide.As for what happened while she was out at a nightclub ... Majors' court filing includes screen shots of security video showing the woman freely using her right hand, which she claimed Majors injured.

80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne. They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.

They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
GRACE JABBARI’S UNINJURED NECK

In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.

Jonathan Majors Through the Years

TMZ broke the story ... Majors was arrested March 25th, and charged with misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.Play video content

Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He's not posting anything we don't.know already
D.A has seen all the videos,if the evidence was overwhelming (especially the part about police video cam) charges would have been dropped
Instead of telling and showing us how the ho got the injuries that were photographed, she's busy trying to shift blame

P.s the Iranian broad has already recanted trying to protect and defend Jonathan, spending time trying to make her look like a liar is a suspicious tactic

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's not posting anything we don't.know already
D.A has seen all the videos,if the evidence was overwhelming (especially the part about police video cam) charges would have been dropped
Instead of telling and showing us how the ho got the injuries that were photographed, she's busy trying to shift blame

P.s the Iranian broad has already recanted trying to protect and defend Jonathan, spending time trying to make her look like a liar is a suspicious tactic
You don’t act like you know though

This DA was all but ready to press charges… immediately

Based off a drunk psychos word and now these other accusers “magically” appearing out of nowhere, without any “smoke” except a deleted tweet from some zesty white dude.

It’s like you want him to be guilty :mjlol:

How you get your ass beat and go to the club 20 minutes later

And since you want him to be guilty so bad, lets say he did put his hands on her. They have the direct witness saying SHE started attacking him over his phone… but that doesn’t mean shyt to you does it

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You don’t act like you know though

This DA was all but ready to press charges… immediately

Based off a drunk psychos word and now these other accusers “magically” appearing out of nowhere, without any “smoke” except a deleted tweet from some zesty white dude.

It’s like you want him to be guilty :mjlol:

How you get your ass beat and go to the club 20 minutes later

And since you want him to be guilty so bad, lets say he did put his hands on her. They have the direct witness saying SHE started attacking him over his phone… but that doesn’t mean shyt to you does it
You sound slow
That last paragraph ^ is exactly what folks think happened
Rihanna put hands on Chris Brown first too, remember?
Whose side are you on? :heh:

His team is working hard to show he didn't touch her at all
This is the only way they're saving his career

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me it didnt add up that he would beat this woman and then call the police. Has anybody ever heard of a man beating his woman and calling the police after?
It happens when a man and woman are in a fight. It’s usually an attempt to tell your side of the story first