Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
First off p*ssy I don't have children so that's bull and void and second off I'd break your fukking ribs fakkit you wouldn't stand a fukking chance against me you the softest nikka in yo family,city and household and it's only you.

Funny thing about this internet shyt in real life I have a reputation for fukking nikkas up.

So you would be no issue bussyboi :camby:

You got a reputation for being obsessed with me. Shut your goofy ass up. Johnathan got your soft ass all worked up. Gay ass nikka

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I am a black man. I will NEVER stop fighting for the inherent nobility OF black men.

I wasn’t raised around no rapists, abuser, or deadbeats. Therefore I REFUSE to allow that to be the narrative surrounding black men. Whether Majors is innocent or guilty the very NOTION that black men want black women for their ability endure abuse is preposterous and I won’t allow it as long as I draw breath
I think the media succeeded with their job and a lot of us buy into it. Mixed with really bad intersectional takes. I think these overpandering dudes also overexemply stoicism more than the people who actually practice it. Both my grandfathers were cool and collected but that doesn’t mean they never joked or were incapable of emotion. My dads pops wanted to go after my grandmom died and kinda just let go. All he did was say he missed my grandmother even with bad Alzheimer’s. My other grand pops was a true “high value man” and was deeply hurt for decades after my other grandmom passed. Didn’t touch his money because that was supposed to be for them. But at the end of his life he was with a very high level woman. They think we’re all the dusty career criminals they were friends and had sex with. They think it’s alien that nikkas can do the right thing when no one is looking and that we’re all trying to hit a lick or a come up when a black woman turns around. So when I see these dumbass takes about nikkas being predators FROM OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, it lets me know the brainwashing has been complete and annihilation is coming. Consent has been manufactured. These nikkas have lost their light. :yeshrug:

All the producers and innovators need to get out and form a side community and economy if they still care. Let these nikkas have their Crenshaw and Davis ideology and be miserable around sociopaths they think encapsulate all of us

There’s just as many Black people with a Nick Fuentes inside them than there are other Nick Fuentes’ who believe eventually we turn into monsters

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Did you hit parties the night you got yohr ass stomped out? I dont get the connection.
Got stomped at a party.

Went back to the crib to continue drinking. Invited girls over. You could say I partied again same night.

:yeshrug:

You would let bruises and blood stop you from having fun?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Didn’t mean it like that :hubie:

But I said what I said because pages back dudes were literally saying that a Black woman wouldn’t mess up the bag/would stick around for the bag and not get police involved, etc, or would “hold it down” in the event of an issue/squabble.

I’ve mentioned the amazing men in my family, etc so of course I know every breh ain’t on that. But I was referring to the convos in this/other threads around this topic where it was clear some brehs said there are situations where a white/other woman would involve the authorities and a Black woman wouldn’t.

Aside from that, my point still stands- these brehs choose Becky for whatever reason- and no one is mad, it’s all good.

But a Black man who knows the history of his people and racist whites, who openly chooses to deal with white women in 2023 knows exactly what the risks are. He doesn’t need to be told to stick to Black women. Because if he wanted us he would’ve been with us. So a man in his 30s doesn’t need a reminder of how white women operate.

Aside from that- I do wholeheartedly apologize because it was not my intention to offend.

Don't feel bad, we understand your sentiments. I will only say this---I recommend successful brothers stick with Black women, NOT because BW will quietly take abuse (fukk that) but rather because non-Black women, especially White ones, have a much lower bar to cry wolf/victim since they know society will sympathize.

I was put onto this decades ago by a Black woman in civil rights who warned me a lot of brehs were getting caught up in sexual harrasment suits with White women. Black women are often not believed by society so they know they better have some real shyt before putting their rep on the line whereas White women know they can get away with the benefit of the doubt. I think this is why there are less issues with Black men with Black women, not because Black women take abuse quietly, but because they know some tears and BS won't work like White women.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Serious question..how much paper is gonna take for this nobody ass broad to say she made everything up,choked and punched herself because she was jealous?
Jonathan Majors aint got millions laying around?

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I am a black man. I will NEVER stop fighting for the inherent nobility OF black men.

I wasn’t raised around no rapists, abuser, or deadbeats. Therefore I REFUSE to allow that to be the narrative surrounding black men. Whether Majors is innocent or guilty the very NOTION that black men want black women for their ability endure abuse is preposterous and I won’t allow it as long as I draw breath
Her concerns are very valid, why is "he should've stuck with black women" the go-to sentiment whenever one of these famous dudes is accused of rape or domestic violence, what kind of message do you think that's sending to black women.

Isn't like these false accusation charges stop at white women, black female victims get the same treatment.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Kang GIFs | Tenor

Gotdamn…. Sad shyt

Everyone who doubted him needs to STFU

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
why didn't you directly answer the question?

if you get accused of beating woman at 11pm and you have footage of her perfectly fine at 11:30pm are you not going to use that footage as a defense?

just say it, no matter what evidence you see it won't be enough. right?
And apparently she sent him texts all night, 30 of them

Then showed up to his place after partying, threw up in his bed (probably shytted something mean in his toilet too) and he WASN'T HOME.

She proceeded to get butt naked and slept on his floor.

He got back later in the morning, saw that shyt, asked her what happened, she said she took sleeping pills (probably mixed it), so he called 911.

Once both paramedics and police got there, police coached her to saying he choked her…

Everyone who didn’t wait for the facts, and just went off the strength of allegations, :scust:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I got jumped by insane crips in Long Beach back in the day. Face swollen. Could taste blood in the back of my throat for a week…

Still hit them cal state Long Beach frat parties days after that ass whoopin…

Going out partying doesn’t mean she wasn’t assaulted. Just means she’s ten toes down on her hoeing

:yeshrug:
Don’t get the connection

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
So he called the cops on himself. They way people commenting in here led me to believe she went to the cops

Apparently he never touched her, he just saw her messed up and dialed 9-1-1. Police come and haul him off to jail for DV after coaching her into following the crooked cop script.

:francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
For the people who didn’t watch any of the new vids… hope you don’t mind reading…

or are we just going to keep riding this “black, straight male celebrity is abusive” wave

“Jonathan Majors says the man who was driving him and his now ex-girlfriend the night of their alleged domestic incident will testify the actor did not strike her -- and he claims there's video proof she was not injured when she went out to a club after their altercation.

Jonathan's attorney Priya Chaudhry filed docs Wednesday in Manhattan, informing the court the driver witnessed what went down between Jonathan and the woman back in March.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the driver saw the woman assault Majors -- around 1 AM on March 25 -- "while she was attempting to steal his phone."Further, the "Creed III" star says the driver will testify he never struck the alleged victim "in any way at any time, or even raised his voice." Majors and his attorney also say the driver saw her "hitting, scratching, and attacking" Jonathan ... and that Jonathan asked the driver to stop the car, so he could escape her attack ... which he did.

The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie." Jonathan Majors' Alleged Victim Security Footage

She says they have hours of security videos showing the woman went clubbing and got drunk after Majors left her in the car -- and she also texted him, accusing him of infidelity and threatening suicide.As for what happened while she was out at a nightclub ... Majors' court filing includes screen shots of security video showing the woman freely using her right hand, which she claimed Majors injured.

80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne. They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.

They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
GRACE JABBARI’S UNINJURED NECK

In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.

Jonathan Majors Through the Years

TMZ broke the story ... Majors was arrested March 25th, and charged with misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.Play video content

Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."