Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm from the UK dumbass and that's the ENGLISH spelling of the word :mjgrin:

I noticed how the focus was solely on the spelling, but not the message

7iv8jq.jpg

Breh & Breh Associates has the WOAT record. Would not recommend. 0/10

:scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut up dweeb. You went to sleep being a bytch and woke up being a bigger bytch. Then instead of brushing your teeth and feeding your weak ass kids, you decided it was a good idea to hop your ass on the internet and be the bytch nikka you are.

And nikka not only are you a fakkit, you a liar. Your goofy ass quoted me trying to talk tough. You a bytch and you obsessed. Now you playing victim. That’s cause your p*ssy ass is a victim.
A lot of talking Ill break your fukking ribs just be fortunate we not in the same area.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of talking Ill break your fukking ribs just be fortunate we not in the same area.

p*ssy I’m in Atlanta. I’ll be in Chicago at the end of the month. I just got back from DC. I move around, I can beat your broke ass in any location. Where is your p*ssy ass located?

What you gon do is sit your broke ass at that computer, and continue typing that fake tough ass shyt. I’ll throw your little brother off a roof you fukking nerd ass nikka

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy I’m in Atlanta. I’ll be in Chicago at the end of the month. I just got back from DC. I move around, I can beat your broke ass in any location. Where is your p*ssy ass located?

What you gon do is sit your broke ass at that computer, and continue typing that fake tough ass shyt. I’ll throw your little brother off a roof you fukking nerd ass nikka

I'm in Buffalo come holla enough talking since you move around so much.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm in Buffalo come holla enough talking since you move around so much.

My nikka just went to Buffalo a few months ago. When he came back, he said the most exciting about Buffalo was nikkas be having kids with Native American women so they bum ass can get benefits or some shyt. I’m never coming to Buffalo. I will meet you in the real New York though, in the city. Good luck enjoying Griselda day and them bum ass bytches.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka just went to Buffalo a few months ago. When he came back, he said the most exciting about Buffalo was nikkas be having kids with Native American women so they bum ass can get benefits or some shyt. I’m never coming to Buffalo. I will meet you in the real New York though, in the city. Good luck enjoying Griselda day and them bum ass bytches.

See what I'm saying and yo people lying like a muthafukka but so are you your p*ssy. You talk too much.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
all im gonna say is this site and twitter was supporting that Tory was innocent when we the Meg case was ongoing and look how that turned out

really hoping Kang is innocent but id rather keep my mouth shut till this stuff blow over

Marvel cant have anything nice :mjcry:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I want this dude to be innocent so fukking badly, cause I never seen a lynch mob move so fast.

All Johns are innocent..

Jean
John
Sean
Jonathan
Johnathan

We innocent

Same but the bold speaks volumes. He was too big of a star, had too many people riding with him and now he has no one? He definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt, which is why I never pick sides, but the swiftness of his PR, management team etc says a lot

I just want him and his lawyer to stop releasing information or talking unless they have something to completely clear his name. All of this irrelevant stuff isn't helping his case

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Son lmaooooooo There might be a little truth to this shyt. Got a uncle(god bless his soul, he passed. Love that crazy ass nikka). he met a chick from up there. married her had a beautiful little girl and moved up there. I thought she was white but low and behold, nope she was Native American :dead:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Same but the bold speaks volumes. He was too big of a star, had too many people riding with him and now he has no one? He definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt, which is why I never pick sides, but the swiftness of his PR, management team etc says a lot

I just want him and his lawyer to stop releasing information or talking unless they have something to completely clear his name. All of this irrelevant stuff isn't helping his case
Yep. Its like they doing everything to fight public opinion where it dont matter...where it do matter is in court.

But let this be a lesson young black men...stay away from white women when you got shyt to lose..hell all women except black women. I dont trust none of these non black women.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
See what I'm saying and yo people lying like a muthafukka but so are you your p*ssy. You talk too much.

Yes, I see what you saying; you’re a bum ass Buffalo nikka. I agree wholeheartedly. And apparently, I know what the fukk I’m talking about dweeb ass nikka. If it’s one thing I don’t have to do on here, it’s lie

Son lmaooooooo There might be a little truth to this shyt. Got a uncle(god bless his soul, he passed. Love that crazy ass nikka). he met a chick from up there. married her had a beautiful little girl and moved up there. I thought she was white but low and behold, nope she was Native American :dead: