Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
all im gonna say is this site and twitter was supporting that Tory was innocent when we the Meg case was ongoing and look how that turned out

really hoping Kang is innocent but id rather keep my mouth shut till this stuff blow over

Marvel cant have anything nice :mjcry:
Tory had all types of evidence against him including the victim and his own witness pointing him out as the culprit.

Anyone thinking tory was getting of was just doing so cause they hated meg for her comments.

In this case the victim and witness are saying he didn’t do it, and the only evidence we have is her kicking it with her friends and admiting she had an “episode” took some pills and passed out in dudes closet.

And the general consensus in this thread has been that JM is guilty. People are against JM in this case cause they view him as “corny” or “effeminate” or a “divester”

Basically how TLR feels about an issue is based more on their like/dislike for the parties involved than the actual facts presented.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I see what you saying; you’re a bum ass Buffalo nikka. I agree wholeheartedly. And apparently, I know what the fukk I’m talking about dweeb ass nikka. If it’s one thing I don’t have to do on here, it’s lie
All I know is that your fabricating alot of shyt dumb nikkas like you got two examples and run with it. All that doesn't matter you move like you say you do there's international airport here come holla all that other shyt is irrelevant.

You fronting online because you p*ssy period.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All I know is that your fabricating alot of shyt dumb nikkas like you got two examples and run with it. All that doesn't matter you move like you say you do there's international airport here come holla all that other shyt is irrelevant.

You fronting online because you p*ssy period.

nikka there is nothing you can do to make me come to bum ass Buffalo. I move all around the country and internationally and there has never been a reason for me to be in that bum ass city. Nothing against anyone else from Buffalo, just something again your soft ass.

I will meet you in your state, but not in that city. Buffalo has an international airport for nikkas to fly out of, not into. You a bum ass nikka from a bum ass city.

And you mad cause I know what the fukk going on up there. Y’all preying on Native American women cause y’all some broke bum ass nikkas. This is one of the reason you are so furious right now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same but the bold speaks volumes. He was too big of a star, had too many people riding with him and now he has no one? He definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt, which is why I never pick sides, but the swiftness of his PR, management team etc says a lot

I just want him and his lawyer to stop releasing information or talking unless they have something to completely clear his name. All of this irrelevant stuff isn't helping his case
The info of the case is all mixed up based on the early incorrect tmz reporting and then headlines.

The story about him being “dropped” grabbed a lot of attention due to the headline. But if you actually read the story he is still being managed by one of the largest and most popular agencies and he’s hired new PR people. It could be just as likely that he moved on from them cause he didn’t like the job they were doing. But it wouldn’t be reported that way cause that doesn’t get the clicks.

The video released by his lawyer wasn’t just to show she was partying. She had some very specific injuries that are not there in the video. The video also shows her hitting her head on something while partying.

I’m not sure what evidence that could exist to “completely clear” his name, it’s not like that had a camera man following them around all night. They gotta use what evidence is available.

And the latest leak was from TMZ. His lawyers didn’t leak that they submitted to the D.A. and TMZ got a hold of it.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So because she went out she could not have been abused?

:what:

Don’t care about this case anyway. Let this be a lesson to white-worshipping PAWGers. But it course it won’t.

:snooze:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading that evidence @O.T.I.S. posted and all I can think about is why his lawyer released those text messages :why:

You had all the proof you needed with the cab driver. She assaulted him, he never fought back, he asked the driver to let him out, and he didn't see her the rest of the night. That information should have quickly been made public and once they got the body cam and club footage go straight to the press with it.

Could have saved him from a lot of this blowback if they were quicker to the punch.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka there is nothing you can do to make me come to bum ass Buffalo. I move all around the country and internationally and there has never been a reason for me to be in that bum ass city. Nothing against anyone else from Buffalo, just something again your soft ass.

I will meet you in your state, but not in that city. Buffalo has an international airport for nikkas to fly out of, not into. You a bum ass nikka from a bum ass city.

And you mad cause I know what the fukk going on up there. Y’all preying on Native American women cause y’all some broke bum ass nikkas. This is one of the reason you are so furious right now
All ducktales you shook

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve been shytting on these Marvel movies lately, but my lady and I just watched that new Ant-Man, and the entire time I was impressed with his acting in that movie AND thinking to myself how retard Majors is. He squadaered an opportunity to be known by children around the world for the next 50 years.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
So because she went out she could not have been abused?

:what:

Don’t care about this case anyway. Let this be a lesson to white-worshipping PAWGers. But it course it won’t.

:snooze:
Who you fooling you fakkit ass negro? You clearly care about this case

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
She said he broke her finger yet video footage shows she was at the club using that same hand with no difficulty.

You get assaulted and break a finger are you going to the club or the hospital?
Maybe she went there to drown her sorrows…
:ufdup:

Abused women cope with abuse in different ways…
:ufdup:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
all im gonna say is this site and twitter was supporting that Tory was innocent when we the Meg case was ongoing and look how that turned out

really hoping Kang is innocent but id rather keep my mouth shut till this stuff blow over

Marvel cant have anything nice :mjcry:

That's why I'm keeping quiet. I want him to be innocent obv, but I'm not going to act as if he is until I know more.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I’ve been shytting on these Marvel movies lately, but my lady and I just watched that new Ant-Man, and the entire time I was impressed with his acting in that movie AND thinking to myself how retard Majors is. He squadaered an opportunity to be known by children around the world for the next 50 years.
So getting lied on is squandering a opportunity?