Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
bytch already tried to take back the accusations..but the police report was already filed
And they called the police in the morning..so this video means nothing

They need a video,photos, testimony or something that explain away those injuries police took photos of
And the fukk happened to the taxi cab video?
Good point.

Welp

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I am a black man. I will NEVER stop fighting for the inherent nobility OF black men.

I wasn’t raised around no rapists, abuser, or deadbeats. Therefore I REFUSE to allow that to be the narrative surrounding black men. Whether Majors is innocent or guilty the very NOTION that black men want black women for their ability endure abuse is preposterous and I won’t allow it as long as I draw breath
This

It's hard to have constructive "criticism" of black men because 99% of the time it's always layers to it...

do I think every breh is perfect? No. But it's hard to standby let it fester because it always devolves into absolute hate...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Softer than yo own shadow :pachaha:

I’d slap your little son nikka. One thing about you coli nikkas, y’all love to quote me tryna be tough. You one of the nikkas that’s obsessed with me and I only have interactions with cause you quote me. That’s cause you insecure for being a soft ass nikka and I get under your skin.

I’d slap the shyt out ya daughter too soft ass nikka

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Q8FRvuu.gif

I’d slap your little son nikka. One thing about you coli nikkas, y’all love to quote me tryna be tough. You one of the nikkas that’s obsessed with me and I only have interactions with cause you quote me. That’s cause you insecure for being a soft ass nikka and I get under your skin.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:umad:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for this, breh. I'm cool with @Gloxina but this point needed to be made and when I read those earlier statements about us wanting to be with black women so that we can abuse them, it kinda took the wind out of me and I lost the will to respond. Thank you for picking it up.

Folks say things like that and don't stop to think about how it affects people. And I know she didn't mean it in the way that it came off, because she doesn't seem like that type of person, but sometimes when you see our people repeating the propaganda of our enemy, it can really dishearten you.
Didn’t mean it like that :hubie:

But I said what I said because pages back dudes were literally saying that a Black woman wouldn’t mess up the bag/would stick around for the bag and not get police involved, etc, or would “hold it down” in the event of an issue/squabble.

I’ve mentioned the amazing men in my family, etc so of course I know every breh ain’t on that. But I was referring to the convos in this/other threads around this topic where it was clear some brehs said there are situations where a white/other woman would involve the authorities and a Black woman wouldn’t.

Aside from that, my point still stands- these brehs choose Becky for whatever reason- and no one is mad, it’s all good.

But a Black man who knows the history of his people and racist whites, who openly chooses to deal with white women in 2023 knows exactly what the risks are. He doesn’t need to be told to stick to Black women. Because if he wanted us he would’ve been with us. So a man in his 30s doesn’t need a reminder of how white women operate.

Aside from that- I do wholeheartedly apologize because it was not my intention to offend.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t mean it like that :hubie:

But I said what I said because pages back dudes were literally saying that a Black woman wouldn’t mess up the bag/would stick around for the bag and not get police involved, etc, or would “hold it down” in the event of an issue/squabble.

I’ve mentioned the amazing men in my family, etc so of course I know every breh ain’t on that. But I was referring to the convos in this/other threads around this topic where it was clear some brehs said there are situations where a white/other woman would involve the authorities and a Black woman wouldn’t.

Aside from that, my point still stands- these brehs choose Becky for whatever reason- and no one is mad, it’s all good.

But a Black man who knows the history of his people and racist whites, who openly chooses to deal with white women in 2023 knows exactly what the risks are. He doesn’t need to be told to stick to Black women. Because if he wanted us he would’ve been with us. So a man in his 30s doesn’t need a reminder of how white women operate.

Aside from that- I do wholeheartedly apologize because it was not my intention to offend.
Nah I mean this topic is sensitive for a reason but I get it

It's tough because those posters insinuated some bad shyt... it's just that when we go the other way to then make a statement about black men (even if it's some), it's still gonna be a trigger for us because there's too much fukk shyt on the internet that let's us know that any critique of black men is layered with black male hatred...

it's why divestor/the root/blavity babble gets posted here a lot. We see people try to critique black men, and the conversations themselves devolve into a lot of anti-black male shyt (literally propping up racial stereotypes), and pedsstilizing other races of men, and engaging in hypocrisy with how they handle black women

It's the same reason why brehs in that freaknik thread were so unwilling to acknowledge some of the men there being predators...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

First off p*ssy I don't have children so that's bull and void and second off I'd break your fukking ribs fakkit you wouldn't stand a fukking chance against me you the softest nikka in yo family,city and household and it's only you.

Funny thing about this internet shyt in real life I have a reputation for fukking nikkas up.

So you would be no issue bussyboi :camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well in her defense, iirc, she was responding to a coli breh who made the same point. He said it first and she was agreeing with him.

In my opinion, men who have these types of viewpoints are more dangerous to us as men than any woman will ever be.

On some level, women will always look at men as a predator of sorts, and they are our prey, willingly. They have no issue with us being the hunters and coming after them (in a completely legal and above board way). In the sense of, we are the ones who chase after women.

With that being said, they are going to sympathize with their fellow woman in a situation and I understand that.

What's dangerous to me is a man being like "i can't believe he tied that woman up and stuck his thumb in her ass :damn: lock that nxgga up!!!"

And it's like... :dahell: I put my thumb in her ass and tied her up cause thats what she wanted me to do. I didn't hit her over the head or forcibly do this. She laid there while I tied her up with a smile on her face and when I put my thumb in her ass, she started cumming.

Why are you accusing me of being some type of predator? :dahell:
Some how you deflect this to men.
No these women are who is dangerous. The men who are a problem are in jail and or have been getting killed since the inception of humam life. These chicks who spread propaganda go around unchecked and even cause proxy violence based on their propaganda

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Yall reading this? It's really damning...
I got jumped by insane crips in Long Beach back in the day. Face swollen. Could taste blood in the back of my throat for a week…

Still hit them cal state Long Beach frat parties days after that ass whoopin…

Going out partying doesn’t mean she wasn’t assaulted. Just means she’s ten toes down on her hoeing

:yeshrug:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got jumped by insane crips in Long Beach back in the day. Face swollen. Could taste blood in the back of my throat for a week…

Going out partying doesn’t mean she wasn’t assaulted. Just means she’s ten toes down on her hoeing

Did you hit parties the night you got yohr ass stomped out? I dont get the connection.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Of course

Why i said it was damning is the part about her finger...

But I stand corrected if it's not unusual for one to party

Scroll up, I already posted this:dahell:
That was the tweet, I also wanted the thread bumped again 🏋🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I am a black man. I will NEVER stop fighting for the inherent nobility OF black men.

I wasn’t raised around no rapists, abuser, or deadbeats. Therefore I REFUSE to allow that to be the narrative surrounding black men. Whether Majors is innocent or guilty the very NOTION that black men want black women for their ability endure abuse is preposterous and I won’t allow it as long as I draw breath
We have to constantly apologize for the sins of others. That's the core of the black brute stereotype.