Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The reality is that everybody is just guessing and making assertions based on preconceived notions. Nobody has any actual evidence one way or another. But of course the coli, like every other court of public opinion, talks like they’ve got everything figured based on nothing but how they feel

nikka wtf are you talking about? I simply stated people in this thread interpreted the text different. Some like myself thought it was a play being ran and made him look more guilty. Others thought it was genuine and made him look more innocent. And was stating it was no need to expound on my opinion cause people simply gonna view it different ways regardless.

We are in essence saying the exact same thing. nikkas just love to get in pointless circular ass arguments on here.

I’m about to tell you nikkas some shyt, and I suggest y’all get a notebook out and write it down…. I don’t give a fukk about this 1950’s looking ass nikka or this cac ass bytch, and I don’t give a fukk what happen to neither one of them. It’s just some shyt to talk about on the internet

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
nikka wtf are you talking about? I simply stated people in this thread interpreted the text different. Some like myself thought it was a play being ran and made him look more guilty. Others thought it was genuine and made him look more innocent. And was stating it was no need to expound on my opinion cause people simply gonna view it different ways regardless.

We are in essence saying the exact same thing. nikkas just love to get in pointless circular ass arguments on here.

I’m about to tell you nikkas some shyt, and I suggest y’all get a notebook out and write it down…. I don’t give a fukk about this 1950’s looking ass nikka or this cac ass bytch, and I don’t give a fukk what happen to neither one of them. It’s just some shyt to talk about on the internet
nikka… I was simply elaborating on what you were saying.

Wtf is wrong with you?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch already tried to take back the accusations..but the police report was already filed
And they called the police in the morning..so this video means nothing

They need a video,photos, testimony or something that explain away those injuries police took photos of
And the fukk happened to the taxi cab video?
You seem to be going extra you mad because the white woman was with majors and not you fakkit.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
bytch already tried to take back the accusations..but the police report was already filed
And they called the police in the morning..so this video means nothing

They need a video,photos, testimony or something that explain away those injuries police took photos of
And the fukk happened to the taxi cab video?
That Taxi cab driver was a direct witness. They didn't question him?

Daps
The narrative that black men want other black men to stay AWAY from the very women who have historically LIED on us and got us LYNCHED in favor of the women who have stood by us, fought with us, marched with us, supported us, suffered besides us, cried with us, triumphed with us, and CREATED us because we can more easily abuse them is whats wild in my point of view.

All your line of thinking does is perpetuate the stereotype that black men truly are the boogeymen that the white world has painted us as. Black men want black men to stay with black women so we can satiate this savage demonic hunger to hurt, abuse, and rape. NOT because of the trauma Emmet Till. NOT because of the tragedy of George Stinney. NOT because of the tragedy of the Scotsboro boys. NOT because of the catastrophe of the Central Park 5. The calamity of Christopher Cooper.

No. There’s no basis in fact whatsoever why Black men would clamor for other Black men to remain romantically loyal to their own race of women other than the perverse desire to physically harm them….

I bet you and @RhodyRum would LOVE this film

Thanks for this, breh. I'm cool with @Gloxina but this point needed to be made and when I read those earlier statements about us wanting to be with black women so that we can abuse them, it kinda took the wind out of me and I lost the will to respond. Thank you for picking it up.

Folks say things like that and don't stop to think about how it affects people. And I know she didn't mean it in the way that it came off, because she doesn't seem like that type of person, but sometimes when you see our people repeating the propaganda of our enemy, it can really dishearten you.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You seem to be going extra you mad because the white woman was with majors and not you fakkit.
Take your c00n goggles off and read the thread
I have already stated what the bytch can do to get the charges dropped
No one cares about this ho..not even Majors
That's why he slapped her up and choked her

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take your c00n goggles off and read the thread
I have already stated what the bytch can do to get the charges dropped
No one cares about this ho..not even Majors
That's why he slapped her up and choked her
Who the fukk you calling a c00n?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thanks for this, breh. I'm cool with @Gloxina but this point needed to be made and when I read those earlier statements about us wanting to be with black women so that we can abuse them, it kinda took the wind out of me and I lost the will to respond. Thank you for picking it up.

Folks say things like that and don't stop to think about how it affects people. And I know she didn't mean it in the way that it came off, because she doesn't seem like that type of person, but sometimes when you see our people repeating the propaganda of our enemy, it can really dishearten you.
Dudes letting women like her get away with this is what gets killed. She didnt misspeak she knows exactly what she is doing and you dudes continue to let it slide

Daps
Dudes letting women like her get away with this is what gets killed. She didnt misspeak she knows exactly what she is doing and you dudes continue to let it slide

Well in her defense, iirc, she was responding to a coli breh who made the same point. He said it first and she was agreeing with him.

In my opinion, men who have these types of viewpoints are more dangerous to us as men than any woman will ever be.

On some level, women will always look at men as a predator of sorts, and they are our prey, willingly. They have no issue with us being the hunters and coming after them (in a completely legal and above board way). In the sense of, we are the ones who chase after women.

With that being said, they are going to sympathize with their fellow woman in a situation and I understand that.

What's dangerous to me is a man being like "i can't believe he tied that woman up and stuck his thumb in her ass :damn: lock that nxgga up!!!"

And it's like... :dahell: I put my thumb in her ass and tied her up cause thats what she wanted me to do. I didn't hit her over the head or forcibly do this. She laid there while I tied her up with a smile on her face and when I put my thumb in her ass, she started cumming.

Why are you accusing me of being some type of predator? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I am a black man. I will NEVER stop fighting for the inherent nobility OF black men.

I wasn’t raised around no rapists, abuser, or deadbeats. Therefore I REFUSE to allow that to be the narrative surrounding black men. Whether Majors is innocent or guilty the very NOTION that black men want black women for their ability endure abuse is preposterous and I won’t allow it as long as I draw breath