Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't just get in front of the judge Cochran unless it's an arraignment
The D.A decides all that
He reviews the evidence and decides whether to charge the defendant or drop charges
We trusting prosecutors now :comeon:

According to the defense, the footage is exculpatory evidence so he has seen it already
He doesn't need to wait til May 5th to drop the charges
The fact he hasn't.should worry you
Judge ain’t just gone drop it on a random tuesday. There’s a court hearing coming up for a reason.

And how do you explain all these cacs dropping him and cutting ties with him?
You think they haven't seen the footage?
No one’s dropping him.

All of his real projects are still a go.

He’s lost speaking arrangements (why would you have him at your event just to answer questions about this??) and a movie that doesn’t even exist yet.

The people with big money and plans for him have not dropped him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
^^^^^

It’s cool. Just confirms what some have stated— this is how some brehs feel about us. It’s so ingrained that they don’t even realize how fukking insane and insulting it is to say

Fukking WILD LOL

The narrative that black men want other black men to stay AWAY from the very women who have historically LIED on us and got us LYNCHED in favor of the women who have stood by us, fought with us, marched with us, supported us, suffered besides us, cried with us, triumphed with us, and CREATED us because we can more easily abuse them is whats wild in my point of view.

All your line of thinking does is perpetuate the stereotype that black men truly are the boogeymen that the white world has painted us as. Black men want black men to stay with black women so we can satiate this savage demonic hunger to hurt, abuse, and rape. NOT because of the trauma Emmet Till. NOT because of the tragedy of George Stinney. NOT because of the tragedy of the Scotsboro boys. NOT because of the catastrophe of the Central Park 5. The calamity of Christopher Cooper.

No. There’s no basis in fact whatsoever why Black men would clamor for other Black men to remain romantically loyal to their own race of women other than the perverse desire to physically harm them….

I bet you and @RhodyRum would LOVE this film

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
We trusting prosecutors now :comeon:

Judge ain’t just gone drop it on a random tuesday. There’s a court hearing coming up for a reason.

No one’s dropping him.

All of his real projects are still a go.

He’s lost speaking arrangements (why would you have him at your event just to answer questions about this??) and a movie that doesn’t even exist yet.

The people with big money and plans for him have not dropped him.
Do you know the difference between a judge and the D.A nikka?
:dahell:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
That's the sinister underbelly of all of this anti-interracial relationship talk in situations like this. Mofos are basically saying stay with Black women because they'll accept your abuse based on mutual skin color and she won't hold you accountable for cheating on or beating her.

Pro-black website my ass :rudy:
I keep seeing people say this. Forgetting the context that black men assume this white woman is lying.

No one is saying that a black woman would/ should suffer abuse in silence, They're saying that a black woman wouldn't lie and make a false abuse accusation against a black man. (Which isn't true, lol but I digress)

Seems kind of obvious, but people will purposefully misinterpret for likes, clout and to vilify Black men

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The narrative that black men want other black men to stay AWAY from the very women who have historically LIED on us and got us LYNCHED in favor of the women who have stood by us, fought with us, marched with us, supported us, suffered besides us, cried with us, triumphed with us, and CREATED us because we can more easily abuse them is whats wild in my point of view.

All your line of thinking does is perpetuate the stereotype that black men truly are the boogeymen that the white world has painted us as. Black men want black men to stay with black women so we can satiate this savage demonic hunger to hurt, abuse, and rape. NOT because of the trauma Emmet Till. NOT because of the tragedy of George Stinney. NOT because of the tragedy of the Scotsboro boys. NOT because of the catastrophe of the Central Park 5. The calamity of Christopher Cooper.

No. There’s no basis in fact whatsoever why Black men would clamor for other Black men to remain romantically loyal to their own race of women other than the perverse desire to physically harm them….

NOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Context clues. The way ppl respond and comment on certain things lets you know what they are thinking/insinuating.

The breh I quoted said it before I did and I QUOTED him, because he picked up on it too.

And I said SOME brehs, not all or a majority feel that way.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

y'all seeing chick and most of the other Coli women for what they are lol.

Women who are solid ARE NOT posting on TLR

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
As evidenced in this thread, all reading comprehend not the same. Y’all in the group that feels like it reads to support Majors. Myself and others feels like it’s a hindrance to him. At this point, it’s pointless to break those text down line by line and give analysis. Either you think the text help him and it was a good idea to release them, or you think they hurt him and it wasn’t a good idea to release them.
The reality is that everybody is just guessing and making assertions based on preconceived notions. Nobody has any actual evidence one way or another. But of course the coli, like every other court of public opinion, talks like they’ve got everything figured based on nothing but how they feel

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reality is that everybody is just guessing and making assertions based on preconceived notions. Nobody has any actual evidence one way or another. But of course the coli, like every other court of public opinion, talks like they’ve got everything figured based on nothing but how they feel

Coli got ballistics and foreign law experts, Tory Lanez and Andrew Tate should have called these dudes up :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the sinister underbelly of all of this anti-interracial relationship talk in situations like this. Mofos are basically saying stay with Black women because they'll accept your abuse based on mutual skin color and she won't hold you accountable for cheating on or beating her.

Pro-black website my ass :rudy:

Nobody whos dated black women. Or knows anybody whos dated a black woman believes that nonsense:mjlol:

We are suggesting you may wanna leave white women alone. Because they are as liable to lie on you as much as any other race of women,when they want to "hold you accountable".

Difference is,when a black woman lies on you. Youll probably have at least one Columbo on the scene who wants to hear both sides of the story. Wants to hear "just the facts maam".

When a white woman lies on you?
JvkKul.gif

There is no fair trial. And the fact is most white women know this. Not sure why a black man would want to be around a white woman who knows she could destroy you with a lie if she ever needed to. The fact thet know they got that power,means they are probably more likely to use it,or threaten to use it.

This is just the historical context. One thing you have yet to hear surrounding this incident is "I wonder if she hit him first?". You act like black women arent seen as violent too. Its just that since black men are viewed the same way,it cancels out in our domestic disputes. So we both are on a level playing field :francis:

But if you think black women in interacial relationships,wont be assumed to be the aggressor too? You are sadly mistaken:respect:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Damn. TMZ must’ve gotten a check or this chick might be proven to be a liar. Cuz I can’t believe they’re posting something in his favor 😳
bytch already tried to take back the accusations..but the police report was already filed
And they called the police in the morning..so this video means nothing

They need a video,photos, testimony or something that explain away those injuries police took photos of
And the fukk happened to the taxi cab video?