Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You’re the one who said your perception of him has changed since you know he was pawgin.

You added all that :dahell:

“Partying” don’t mean acting like a drunk maniac.

We don’t know the extent of the injuries
. All we have is the police statement of “minor injuries”. Without knowing the extent of the injuries i’m not gonna put my trust in police statements about a black man. She said she passed out, the driver is saying she was hitting and scratching JM trying to get his phone. She could sustain “minor injuries” at some point though all of that without him attacking her.

So far she’s not cooperating as a witness. This is JM vs the police/prosecutors. They are the ones making the accusations.
“ to his audience“ his perception has changed. You think he takes his shirt off for men? Let’s put two and two together… who do you think the female demo for LoveCraft Country was? Black women.

You said I quote in bold, “ we don’t know the extent of the injuries” this is important

I didn’t say what partying was defined as. I’m pointing out the video stills doesn’t prove anything except she didn’t go home. Again, the lawyers show a video of her when she should have “minor injuries“ as proof of what ( remember you said you don’t know the extent of) .Those minor injuries aren’t inconsistent with someone standing at a bar holding a drink are they?

if the police claimed she had two broken legs and we see video of her up on a table….. that was my point.

if you go back through my post you would see I straight said I find it hard to believe he choked her in the space of a small cab. The driver would have done something( thrown them out, taken the woman home) The reason I shut up about this was his behavior of leaving her ain’t consistent with a couple who had a mostly verbal fight. Her going out to drink does. His whereabouts is what I’m like…..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“ to his audience“ his perception has changed. You think he takes his shirt off for men? Let’s put two and two together… who do you think the female demo for LoveCraft Country was? Black women.
Not sure what this has to do with the case but ok
You said I quote in bold, “ we don’t know the extent of the injuries” this is important

I didn’t way what partying was defined as. I’m pointing out the video stills doesn’t prove anything except she didn’t go home. Again, the lawyers show a video of her when she should have “minor injuries“ as proof of what ( remember you said you don’t know the extent of) .Those minor injuries aren’t inconsistent with someone standing at a bar holding a drink are they?
Again go read the info. There was reports of a broken finger and a lacerated ear. The videos are to show she clearly didn’t have a broken finger or lacerated ear at that point in the night.
if the police claimed she had two broken legs and we see video of her up on a table….. that was my point.
They claimed she had a broken finger but she’s holding drinks and high fiving friends:francis:
if you go back through my post you would see I straight said I find it hard to believe he choked her in the space of a small cab. The driver would have done something( thrown them out, taken the woman home) The reason I shut up about this was his behavior of leaving her ain’t consistent with a couple who had a mostly verbal fight. Her going out to drink does. His whereabouts is what I’m like…..
They are saying the cab driver will testify JM asked him to stop and let him out cause she was attacking him.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Not sure what this has to do with the case but ok

Again go read the info. There was reports of a broken finger and a lacerated ear. The videos are to show she clearly didn’t have a broken finger or lacerated ear at that point in the night.

They claimed she had a broken finger but she’s holding drinks and high fiving friends:francis:

They are saying the cab driver will testify JM asked him to stop and let him out cause she was attacking him.
It has to Do with the case only in the sense his career ain’t going to be the same even if he’s cleared of hitting her. Celebs who hide their relationships( gay, straight, pawg, etc) is because they have an image as accessible to their target audience.

A laceration behind her right ear… how could you possibly see that from above with hair ? A single broken finger can hold a glass. She wasn’t weight lifting. Which hand had the injury. She left handed or right handed? Which hands did they high five with? You see what I mean now.. the video doesn’t prove or disprove anything.

yeah that sounds right. A cabbie aint going keep driving while a chick is getting choked. It will be interesting to find out what the truth was about that phone that caused all this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It has to Do with the case only in the sense his career ain’t going to be the same even if he’s cleared of hitting her. Celebs who hide their relationships( gay, straight, pawg, etc) is because they have an image as accessible to their target audience.
Dude is gonna be leading the Marvel universe. Pawging is a plus for his career :mjlol:
A laceration behind her right ear… how could you possibly see that from above with hair ? A single broken finger can hold a glass. She wasn’t weight lifting. Which hand had the injury. She left handed or right handed? Which hands did they high five with? You see what I mean now.. the video doesn’t prove or disprove anything.
The lawyers are saying they have video footage of her not having the behind the ear injury. She’s using both hands throughout the night.

Again you are reaching to discredit actual evidence while actually having no evidence to the contrary.

If her finger was wrapped up and the ear injury visible you wouldn’t be saying it “doesn’t prove or disprove anything” :comeon:

If you are being accused of something you have to go with the evidence you have. It won’t be perfect, but it’s not like he coulda got clear 4K footage and before and after x-rays.
yeah that sounds right. A cabbie aint going keep driving while a chick is getting choked. It will be interesting to find out what the truth was about that phone that caused all this.
According to the police it was about him cheating or talking to other women.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I agree with what he was talking about and it's relevant to the thread. I swear y'all go out your way to complain.

Is that your youtube channel?:patrice:

These videos will have a thumbnail making it look it like they got video footage of the incident and they don't. You click play and it's a random person going on for 20 minutes saying the same shyt everyone else has already said. These channels are usually trash which is why they have to resort to click bait.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Is that your youtube channel?:patrice:

These videos will have a thumbnail making it look it like they got video footage of the incident and they don't. You click play and it's a random person going on for 20 minutes saying the same shyt everyone else has already said. These channels are usually trash which is why they have to resort to click bait.
Yeah bro, I refer to myself in 3rd person and have a quarter million subscribers on youtube...

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Is it crazy to think that someone is not allowing this footage to come out because they want Jonathan majors to marinate in this humiliation a bit more first?

There's been too much certainty in this footage for it to not exist and I just can't fathom why it hasn't dropped yet.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Is it crazy to think that someone is not allowing this footage to come out because they want Jonathan majors to marinate in this humiliation a bit more first?

There's been too much certainty in this footage for it to not exist and I just can't fathom why it hasn't dropped yet.
His team doesn't own that video.. it's evidence
The D A has already seen those videos and still hasn't dropped the charges
That should tell you something

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
His team doesn't own that video.. it's evidence
The D A has already seen those videos and still hasn't dropped the charges
That should tell you something
He has a court date coming up, they won’t just drop the case on a random tuesday just cause. Again, since when did the police become trustworthy. We know they are gonna do their best to lock a nikka up. When have they ever willingly just dropped a case? The judge is gonna have to do that, and the judge will wait for all evidence to do so.

The prosecutors are asking for more time to find evidence JM lawyers are fighting to get this in front of a judge asap. They seem confident in their case.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's the sinister underbelly of all of this anti-interracial relationship talk in situations like this. Mofos are basically saying stay with Black women because they'll accept your abuse based on mutual skin color and she won't hold you accountable for cheating on or beating her.

Pro-black website my ass :rudy:
^^^^^

It’s cool. Just confirms what some have stated— this is how some brehs feel about us. It’s so ingrained that they don’t even realize how fukking insane and insulting it is to say

Fukking WILD LOL

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He has a court date coming up, they won’t just drop the case on a random tuesday just cause. Again, since when did the police become trustworthy. We know they are gonna do their best to lock a nikka up. When have they ever willingly just dropped a case? The judge is gonna have to do that, and the judge will wait for all evidence to do so.

The prosecutors are asking for more time to find evidence JM lawyers are fighting to get this in front of a judge asap. They seem confident in their case.
You don't just get in front of the judge Cochran unless it's an arraignment
The D.A decides all that
He reviews the evidence and decides whether to charge the defendant or drop charges

According to the defense, the footage is exculpatory evidence so he has seen it already
He doesn't need to wait til May 5th to drop the charges
The fact he hasn't.should worry you

And how do you explain all these cacs dropping him and cutting ties with him?
You think they haven't seen the footage?