Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I mean that’s pretty major though basically 3 hall of fame players wanted to go there. So what was going on during that period in time that made starts want to play there and can they get it back? Was it ownership or coaching? I mean Dudes like to go to Miami (I means it’s Miami who wouldn’t) but Orlando was a draw at one point.

It wasnt Orlando per say, it could have been any team. Orlando had enough money to max out Grant Hill and Tim Duncan, who had the same agent, and who were both looking for a way to beat the Lakers. T-Mac was looking for the best situation away from Vince and he was going to be the third wheel in that deal. When Doc Rivers fukked up the Duncan situation they maxed T-Mac and tried to roll with him and Hill.

It was ONE year where people were trying to go to Orlando. I wouldnt say that qualifies them as a free agent destination.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasnt Orlando per say, it could have been any team. Orlando had enough money to max out Grant Hill and Tim Duncan, who had the same agent, and who were both looking for a way to beat the Lakers. T-Mac was looking for the best situation away from Vince and he was going to be the third wheel in that deal. When Doc Rivers fukked up the Duncan situation they maxed T-Mac and tried to roll with him and Hill.

It was ONE year where people were trying to go to Orlando. I wouldnt say that qualifies them as a free agent destination.

:salute: i just have fond memories of that time

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Not really, they had that one period where they tried to team T-Mac up with Hill/Duncan but outside of that nobody was trying to go to Orlando.
I hope that changes soon, Orlando is a pretty lovely place, esp for a young player, lots of development, and a top 3 destination for Latina Mami's too :ohlawd:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d trade issac, Bamba, and fultz even tho I like fultz
Suggs, Anthony, and Carter and keep tanking and hope Suggs is the real deal. Rj hampton can stay too.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol:

Who didn't see this coming :francis:

tumblr_ntlnfx8Z2G1sofkn4o1_r10_1280.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He seems like he has mental health issues and yeah I don’t think his time in the league will be long.
:yeshrug:
Then again Orlando’s owners might keep paying him just for him to talk that shyt as a NBA player.
It's not mental health, he is a straight up c00n, don't sugar coat it.