Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yup, her brother-in-law Dan DeVos took over after her father-in-law Rich DeVos died in 2018.

He’s a MAGA c00n who follows trump and retweets Candace Owens. He also believes the Central Park 5 were guilty.
Dude is just using religion as a shield to protect his c00nery:stopitslime:
I watched this and my mind changed. :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this always ass injured clown has the audacity to be Antivax :ohhh:…I guess I’m not knocking him for not wanting the shot it’s just that the dude is always hurt and this is something that could potentially limit him from some games. But messing with Florida it likely won’t matter.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@ISO
And I'm double tagging your dumb ass. This is free on Prime right now so you have no excuses. If you have an hour and a half to dedicate to a fukking YouTube video about a dramatic movie, you have the time to watch the most comprehensive documentary on the subject, by Ken Burns.

Watch The Central Park Five | Ken Burns | PBS

fukk outta here

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What a piece of fukking shyt :hhh:
Watch the video. Korey admitted to it to friends in the neighborhood “we the ones that did the rape” and advised them to stay away because the police was after him. He knew the rapist they didn’t meet in prison he knew him by an alias “Rudy”. Kevin had a scratch under his eye from the jogger. There’s tons of evidence and most of the doc was fluff from the intentions of what they were doing in the park to the coercion. They were all complicit in sexual assault.

The only way these guys were innocent is if you don’t consider holding a woman’s legs open, taking your penis out your fly and rubbing it against a woman, fondling breasts isn’t sexual assault or you’re caught up in sexual intercourse/penetration.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@ISO
And I'm double tagging your dumb ass. This is free on Prime right now so you have no excuses. If you have an hour and a half to dedicate to a fukking YouTube video about a dramatic movie, you have the time to watch the most comprehensive documentary on the subject, by Ken Burns.

Watch The Central Park Five | Ken Burns | PBS

fukk outta here
I’ll watch it sometime this week but this says it’s told from their perspective which already shows it’s not an objective analysis of the case facts and scene evidence, witness testimonies, testimonies of all the other boys who were there, assaulted victims, phone transcripts, report of the fight between Korey and Matias Reyes (Rudy), and their own testimonies where they all admitted to something and deflected blame on one another voluntarily

Edit: This shyt ain’t free…tell me how they’re innocent based off the case evidence of grass, semen, blood found on them, scratches. Matias Reyes was the rapist who penetrated her…the other boys were complicit in the sexual assault because they beat her, ripped clothing, and committed other sexual acts other than vaginal penetration. They were also charged with beatings and robberies of other joggers which they 100% did on that night.

I’m telling you what I saw tell me what you saw I’m open to discussion as a person who felt duped by the Ava movie and the narrative that was out.

Last edited: