Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
When I saw we extended these bozos the other day I simply had to ask why and remembered what team this was
full
Come join the #BallGame:mjgrin:
#ScaryHours :myman:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Shaq Dwight tmac soon to be Cole Anthony. Signing Jonathan Simmons starting Nelson over Alston in the finals. Letting rookie Courtney Lee get absolutely obliterated in the finals by Kobe. I could go on for days yet im still here
full

I feel for Shaq, Penny & T-Mac, but it'll always be fukk Dwight Howard to me. They bent over backwards for that clown and his inflated ego & limited post game just like they're doing with Isaac right now :francis:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's not mental health, he is a straight up c00n, don't sugar coat it.
When they c00n and it’s not to directly make money from c00ning I always assume they aren’t all there. He’s set for life money wise, and has a few more years of money coming in.

This a$$hole believes this shyt, which is crazy as fukk to me.:hubie:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm still supporting and rooting for Isaac:yeshrug:
...But don't tho, cuz.
Folk like this don't want your support. They live to be contrary and reviled, far more than loved or cheered for. They need to be opposed. So, the best thing you can do to, and for, them... is to ignore them.

I hope that man have a great life. Out the league and down off a platform someone might hear him saying dumb shyt and think there's value to it. But a long, joyous life.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
...But don't tho, cuz.
Folk like this don't want your support. They live to be contrary and reviled, far more than loved or cheered for. They need to be opposed. So, the best thing you can do to, and for, them... is to ignore them.

I hope that man have a great life. Out the league and down off a platform someone might hear him saying dumb shyt and think there's value to it. But a long, joyous life.
I get all that but...
I'm a Magic fan
He's a phenomenal defensive talent
I wanna see him on the court:yeshrug:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I get all that but...
I'm a Magic fan
He's a phenomenal defensive talent
I wanna see him on the court:yeshrug:

All that off the court really overshadowed who he was a player. Dude is a legit quadruple double threat. He was leading the league in steals and blocks a couple years back. Nice J too.