Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Is he even still trying to play basketball still? Looks like Fox is on his radar instead :mjpls:
this dude is lucky he signed that contract extension just before blowing out his knee, otherwise they'd be trying to put him out the league.

He gets injured every year with something and the Magic still gave him a bag even though he's shown 0 visible improvements. Now he's getting paid to go on the Enes Kanter alt-right talk show circuit. I know @TheGreatShowtime got to be furious right now :mjgrin:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He gets injured every year with something and the Magic still gave him a bag even though he's shown 0 visible improvements. Now he's getting paid to go on the Enes Kanter alt-right talk show circuit. I know @TheGreatShowtime got to be furious right now :mjgrin:

I'm not rooting for the Magic as long as that scumbag is on the roster. At least all the cacs in the fanbase are finally seeing him for what he truly is now, a con artist piece of shyt. They're all complaining about him doing the rounds on FOX News instead of rehabbing his injuries :heh:

That trash organization also extended the contract for the GM and front office. I guess those 7 wins this season really convinced them that the future is bright :mjlol:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm not rooting for the Magic as long as that scumbag is on the roster. At least all the cacs in the fanbase are finally seeing him for what he truly is now, a con artist piece of shyt. They're all complaining about him doing the rounds on FOX News instead of rehabbing his injuries :heh:

That trash organization also extended the contract for the GM and front office. I guess those 7 wins this season really convinced them that the future is bright :mjlol:

Crazy how Weltman and Hammond have been living off drafting Giannis for nearly a decade:russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Crazy how Weltman and Hammond have been living off drafting Giannis for nearly a decade:russ:

Literally every draft pick they've made for the Magic has been a bust with the exception of Franz Wagner. The jury is still out on Jalen Suggs, but just like all of their other picks, he's been hurt all season :francis:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Not a fan of Cole Anthony? But I do agree most of their picks haven't lived up to their potential.

He's fine, but it's not like he's a game changing talent or anything. At best, he's a bench contributor on a contending team but we're currently playing him like he's the #1 option. It's the same way we played Evan Fournier when he was in Orlando.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

When I saw we extended these bozos the other day I simply had to ask why and remembered what team this was
full

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

When I saw we extended these bozos the other day I simply had to ask why and remembered what team this was
full

The Shaq situation shouldve been enough for yall to Jump Ship:francis:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
The Shaq situation shouldve been enough for yall to Jump Ship:francis:
Shaq Dwight tmac soon to be Cole Anthony. Signing Jonathan Simmons starting Nelson over Alston in the finals. Letting rookie Courtney Lee get absolutely obliterated in the finals by Kobe. I could go on for days yet im still here
full