Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Isaac who has likely been injured for more games than he has played. Decides to possibly miss even more games potentially because it’s his right to not get a vaccination.

Fultz is likely out until around New Years and has missed a ton of games but they extended him.

what is the end game for the magic?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So Isaac who has likely been injured for more games than he has played. Decides to possibly miss even more games potentially because it’s his right to not get a vaccination.

Fultz is likely out until around New Years and has missed a ton of games but they extended him.

Look appealing enough so that Seattle can break the bank and relocate us. :unimpressed:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

There is no end game. Our GM is the same clown that got lucky and drafted Giannis in Milwaukee. So all he does is sign and draft fragile players who have a 7 ft wing span in hopes he hits the lottery again.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Orlando isnt a fa destination, you sign who ever you can

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll watch it sometime this week but this says it’s told from their perspective which already shows it’s not an objective analysis of the case facts and scene evidence, witness testimonies, testimonies of all the other boys who were there, assaulted victims, phone transcripts, report of the fight between Korey and Matias Reyes (Rudy), and their own testimonies where they all admitted to something and deflected blame on one another voluntarily

Edit: This shyt ain’t free…tell me how they’re innocent based off the case evidence of grass, semen, blood found on them, scratches. Matias Reyes was the rapist who penetrated her…the other boys were complicit in the sexual assault because they beat her, ripped clothing, and committed other sexual acts other than vaginal penetration. They were also charged with beatings and robberies of other joggers which they 100% did on that night.

I’m telling you what I saw tell me what you saw I’m open to discussion as a person who felt duped by the Ava movie and the narrative that was out.

Never Watch a Ken Burns Documentary brehs...

:mjlol::mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really, they had that one period where they tried to team T-Mac up with Hill/Duncan but outside of that nobody was trying to go to Orlando.

I mean that’s pretty major though basically 3 hall of fame players wanted to go there. So what was going on during that period in time that made starts want to play there and can they get it back? Was it ownership or coaching? I mean Dudes like to go to Miami (I means it’s Miami who wouldn’t) but Orlando was a draw at one point.