Jokic would have 5-6 rings if he played with Wade,Bosh,KD, Klay etc…

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yup. This was what I was thinking after last year's playoff run: Packed up Gobert, Kat, KD, Book, LeBron, AD, Butler, Bam.

And I mentioned it last night: Jokic doesn't have an all nba 1st team (or any team) co star or former superstar.

Shaq benefited from having prime Kobe then Wade in a weak center era with Hakeem/Robinson/Ewing all flabby or retired. Dominating Todd McCullochs.

Kareem went from Oscar Robinson to prime Magic Johnson + a superteam for a decade.

We dont have to get into LeBron's help. Still a long way to go but Jokic gonna be on some top 15' ish conversations this summer if he gets it done again this year.
I do agree that Joker doesn't have a traditionally great team around him
They play together as a team, playing off each other's strengths and covering for their weaknesses.
I go in that Laker thread, nikkas whining about Rui, Taurus etc all year they wanted to trade Dlo :mjlol:
Like who yall think Gordon, Brown, KCP is, the Monstars?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Shaq spotting up in the corner? :laff:

Bron the highest floor raiser, lowest ceiling limiter in sports
Shaq being the dominant player he is and a top 20 player couple with jokic is several championships
Ride shaq coatails to 3 rings brehs:heh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I do agree that Joker doesn't have a traditionally great team around him
They play together as a team, playing off each other's strengths and covering for their weaknesses.
I go in that Laker thread, nikkas whining about Rui, Taurus etc all year they wanted to trade Dlo :mjlol:
Like who yall think Gordon, Brown, KCP is, the Monstars?
What the fukk did I just read?

KCP, Gordon, Porter and Brown when he was there are ELITE role players. You don't get much better than that.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This is true. You play who is in front of you, and Jokic is obviously dominant and would be regardless. But the one sore spot I have for him (and it's not his fault) is the lack of him having to go up against Shaqs, Dikembes, Robinsons, Olajuwons, Mournings and hell even people like Daughertys and Smits multiple times a year. It's pretty much Embiid (who is in a different conference) and that's it.
:dead: I thought we was done with 90's.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
What the fukk did I just read?

KCP, Gordon, Porter and Brown when he was there are ELITE role players. You don't get much better than that.
Yeah I know, dawg

The Monstars right chea

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I know, dawg

The Monstars right chea
You clearly don't know what elite role player means.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yup. This was what I was thinking after last year's playoff run: Packed up Gobert, Kat, KD, Book, LeBron, AD, Butler, Bam.

And I mentioned it last night: Jokic doesn't have an all nba 1st team (or any team) co star or former superstar.

Shaq benefited from having prime Kobe then Wade in a weak center era with Hakeem/Robinson/Ewing all flabby or retired. Dominating Todd McCullochs.

Kareem went from Oscar Robinson to prime Magic Johnson + a superteam for a decade.

We dont have to get into LeBron's help. Still a long way to go but Jokic gonna be on some top 15' ish conversations this summer if he gets it done again this year.

:scust:MURRAY AVERAGED 26, 7 & 6
ON THAT TITLE RUN
(47/40/93)

AVERAGED 27, 7 & 5
ON THE THEIR 2020 WCF RUN
(54/45/90)

THATS AS GOOD OF A NUMBER 2
YOURE GONNA GET IN ANY ERA
:devil:
:evil:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

:scust:MURRAY AVERAGED 26, 7 & 6
ON THAT TITLE RUN
(47/40/93)

AVERAGED 27, 7 & 5
ON THE THEIR 2020 WCF RUN
(54/45/90)

THATS AS GOOD OF A NUMBER 2
YOURE GONNA GET IN ANY ERA
:devil:
:evil:

I agree. That's as good as you're gonna get from a 2nd option. This whole idea that Jokic is carrying bunch of bums sounds like reddit where they are slobbering over jokic calling him the GOAT.