Jokic would have 5-6 rings if he played with Wade,Bosh,KD, Klay etc…

93 til

Superstar
Daps
When their team is healthy they are a serious threat

Mo and Big Z making all star game in 00s eastern conference is from the series called "somebody had to make it there".

MPJ and Murray never being all stars while Mo Williams and Ilgauskas were is more indicative of how meaningless all star nods are for anyone who isn’t a bonafied superstar. Do not sit there and tell me with a straight face you taking Mo and Big Z over those two :mjlol:

The Jokic has no all star teammates argument is the biggest bullshyt in sports.

I was halfway :troll: with the ASG point. That's why I said Fun Fact :pachaha:

My point was that I disagree with the notion that Bron would have multiple championships if he had the roster Joker had. He wouldn't.

Take an 18 year old Bron and place him on the Nuggets in 2015. Go back and look at that roster. From 2015 to 2022, as Bron's career progresses what year would he win with that year's Nugget team considering the flaws they had then?

Denver took time to come together. Murray and MPJ missed alot of time. They had to make moves to build around Joker. 2023 was the first time everything came to fruition.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
When their team is healthy they are a serious threat

Mo and Big Z making all star game in 00s eastern conference is from the series called "somebody had to make it there".

MPJ and Murray never being all stars while Mo Williams and Ilgauskas were is more indicative of how meaningless all star nods are for anyone who isn’t a bonafied superstar. Do not sit there and tell me with a straight face you taking Mo and Big Z over those two :mjlol:

The Jokic has no all star teammates argument is the biggest bullshyt in sports.
Just shows how incredibly weak the east was at that time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'd like to entertain this

But I can't give Joker credit for Murray being slept on and constantly disrespected.

no doubt.

i'm trying to see how Murray can even get an All Star Bid soon

you still got

SGA
Steph
DBook
Antman
Luka (they got him at G/F)

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to entertain this

But I can't give Joker credit for Murray being slept on and constantly disrespected.

He rises in playoff but he not disrespected for not makin all star. He never had a regular season in his career that deserved all star spot.

He in same conference wit SGA, Luka, Steph, Fox, Dame (before this season), Ant, Booker, Ja you can say guard is stacked but it been that for a long time and he just not on that level.

If Murray wasn't playin wit Jokic and if he had to be a number 1 that team is in the lotto maybe even 15 seed. How much better is Murray than a Zach Lavine and how much does playin wit Jokic elevate his game? Jokic made nikkas like Monte Morris and Will Barton look like starters lol playin wit him just so easy for a guard. Imagine if any of those true star guards played beside Jokic how would they look?

SGA and Jokic? Fox and Jokic? Ant .. Steph? Murray shootin 37% so far this series and they up 2-0 lol nikka got it made

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A big difference is Jokic's off-ball game. Dude is great working with Murray who is way underrated and has some incredible chemistry with Jokic.

Murray is 6'4 PG with court vision, BBIQ and shoots 40% 3P. That's an ideal pairing for Jokic.
The only thing holding that guy back are injuries. The only thing that matters though is being healthy for the play-offs.

I didn't even think he was that tall because he's so nimble.

Jokic and KD would be straight up unfair.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If he gets to 4 rings, there's gonna be some uncomfortable conversations as far as his legacy. Hell with Big Men, he's already strong armed himself to Top 10.

Yup. This was what I was thinking after last year's playoff run: Packed up Gobert, Kat, KD, Book, LeBron, AD, Butler, Bam.

And I mentioned it last night: Jokic doesn't have an all nba 1st team (or any team) co star or former superstar.

Shaq benefited from having prime Kobe then Wade in a weak center era with Hakeem/Robinson/Ewing all flabby or retired. Dominating Todd McCullochs.

Kareem went from Oscar Robinson to prime Magic Johnson + a superteam for a decade.

We dont have to get into LeBron's help. Still a long way to go but Jokic gonna be on some top 15' ish conversations this summer if he gets it done again this year.