Jokic would have 5-6 rings if he played with Wade,Bosh,KD, Klay etc…

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Not necessarily.

Fun fact, Mo Williams and Ilgauskas have more ASG appearances combined than anybody on Denver's roster.

Murray and MPJ both have spent a good portion of their time in the league dealing with career threatening injuries. Gordon was drafted by Orlando and KCP has stops in Detroit, Washington and LA before settling in Denver.

This Denver roster took time to build, develop and stay healthy
When their team is healthy they are a serious threat

Mo and Big Z making all star game in 00s eastern conference is from the series called "somebody had to make it there".

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not necessarily.

Fun fact, Mo Williams and Ilgauskas have more ASG appearances combined than anybody on Denver's roster.

Murray and MPJ both have spent a good portion of their time in the league dealing with career threatening injuries. Gordon was drafted by Orlando and KCP has stops in Detroit, Washington and LA before settling in Denver.

This Denver roster took time to build, develop and stay healthy
MPJ and Murray never being all stars while Mo Williams and Ilgauskas were is more indicative of how meaningless all star nods are for anyone who isn’t a bonafied superstar. Do not sit there and tell me with a straight face you taking Mo and Big Z over those two :mjlol:

The Jokic has no all star teammates argument is the biggest bullshyt in sports.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
the bigs this era are absolute trash.

AD got put in a blender via the same move multiple times.

Jokic is nice, but he benefits from the lack of competition at the high end
This is true. You play who is in front of you, and Jokic is obviously dominant and would be regardless. But the one sore spot I have for him (and it's not his fault) is the lack of him having to go up against Shaqs, Dikembes, Robinsons, Olajuwons, Mournings and hell even people like Daughertys and Smits multiple times a year. It's pretty much Embiid (who is in a different conference) and that's it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is true. You play who is in front of you, and Jokic is obviously dominant and would be regardless. But the one sore spot I have for him (and it's not his fault) is the lack of him having to go up against Shaqs, Dikembes, Robinsons, Olajuwons, Mournings and hell even people like Daughertys and Smits multiple times a year. It's pretty much Embiid (who is in a different conference) and that's it.
And Embiid don't even want the smoke in Denver :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
4?? He’ll only need 3 since he’s doing it the way of The Old Gods…Things change though so I’ll be quiet for now :russ:

I was being generous with 4, but with the way things are nowadays, 3 is def a problem. Only reason I said 4 is cause of Shaq. If Joker gets 4, he's passing Shaq. Sorry.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ALL TIME GREAT BUT
BENEFITS FROM THE PF MASQUERADING
AS CENTERS ERA.

HE CANT GUARD ANYONE
AND SIMPLY BULLIES THESE SMALLER PLAYERS
LIKE HES SUPPOSED TO.

HE AND EMBIID ARE
THE ONLY REAL CENTERS
IN THE LEAGUE IN TERMS OF
SKILL AND SIZE
:devil:
:evil:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
MPJ and Murray never being all stars while Mo Williams and Ilgauskas were is more indicative of how meaningless all star nods are for anyone who isn’t a bonafied superstar. Do not sit there and tell me with a straight face you taking Mo and Big Z over those two :mjlol:

The Jokic has no all star teammates argument is the biggest bullshyt in sports.
Yeah. People need to understand context, otherwise it's pointless.

Jason Terry, Ron Harper, Mike Conley, Richard Jefferson, guys like that never made an all star game. Jamaal Magloire and Tyrone Hill made the all star, no one would ever rank these two above the guys I just mentioned.