Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is why he should NOT have won it last year. Theres no way in hell you can give this man 3 straight MVPS regardless of whatever numbers he puts up
Why not? If he's playing like he deserves it then he should get it.

With that being said, my eye is on Tatum and Mitchell. Not sure what the numbers are for Mitchell but dude dominates every time I watch the Cavs play.

Daps
The fact he won last year just proves how meaningless the award has become. Him winning again this year will be par for the course.
You’re the same guy who said MPJ is a better player than him.

How could you possibly believe it proves the award is “meaningless” when Jokic led the Nuggets without its best player and without Murray all season?

Or are you ready to admit you got caught bullshytting once again?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:Yup, Denver losing in playoffs is All bc of the PnR:russ: Has NOTHING 2 do with them missing the #2 & or #3 options after Jokic the last few seasons. Whatchu watching bruh??:dahell:
He has zero impact on the defensive end of the floor especially in the playoffs. Jamal Murray isn’t changing that.
You’re the same guy who said MPJ is a better player than him.

How could you possibly believe it proves the award is “meaningless” when Jokic led the Nuggets without its best player and without Murray all season?

Or are you ready to admit you got caught bullshytting once again?
you compared Jokic to KAJ. There’s absolutely nothing to discuss here.

And where did he lead them to? The second round?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
He is in the 1 seed now....

So if he wins a 3rd MVP and the Nyggets are a top 4 seed I dont wanna hear a thing about not going deep in the postseason