Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Jokic deserves it. The competition has been weakened. Not due to lack of skill. This current era has the most skilled players in history some might argue. But the competion has been weakened , due to injury, load management, etc. Jokic is winning 3 in a row, because this is the most wide open the NBA has been in decades. This is the result of the “parity” that everyone has been begging for. It leaves the field wide open, and the players that put up the most historically anomalous numbers, are the players who will separate themselves in an era where there isn’t a that deep of a separation between the haves and have nots if that makes sense. This isn’t the era where Jordan was just head and shoulders above everyone. There’s a lot of good players in this league, even on shytty teams, but there isn’t enough of a gap. So the gap gets rewarded to the player who is doing things we haven’t really seen from a player at his position. And plus, because it’s wide open, that same player has his team in first place in the west. Jokic deserves it this year. He’s earned the rare 3peat. Doesn’t meant I’d take him over Giannis, if I had to choose which player I want on my team. :yeshrug:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Jokic is a front runner for it and 99% of you wouldn't have a problem with it if he didn't win it last year. The main issue yall have is him 3peating. He deserves it this year more than his last 2 MVPs. I feel Embiid should have won it last year so that's where the media fukked up.

The Giannis point is also valid. Everyone agreed he wouldn't win another after he flamed out of the playoffs twice. Why should Jokic be held to a different standard?

Both arguments make sense to me :yeshrug:

We're going to look back at Jokic MVPs the same way we look at Steve Nashs. Don't believe me? List the 3 lowest regarded MVPs of the last 2 decades :sas2:

Daps
Lol, I say this all the time. If Luka and Jokic were American cacs they'd be by far the biggest names in sports and ratings would double what they currently are.

What White America desperately wants is another Larry Bird. They don't really care about these Euros as much as the Coli thinks.
They care more about them than nikkas for sure

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yall bringing up postseason success to prop up Embiid is hilarious
They aren't even really doing that, they're using the postseason to knock down Jokic while pretending Embiid has gotten any further :pachaha:

Just about everyone named "deserves" MVP but this huffing and puffing is crazy.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Lol, I say this all the time. If Luka and Jokic were American cacs they'd be by far the biggest names in sports and ratings would double what they currently are.

What White America desperately wants is another Larry Bird. They don't really care about these Euros as much as the Coli thinks.

What does any of this have to do with the media that votes for MVP and loves Luka and Jokic? The public doesn’t vote for MVP.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a world where Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Stephen Curry and Lebron James all played in the NBA they STILL finding a way to make a white boy the first three time straight MVP since the LAST white boy…

Spectacular…simply spectacular
Dont compare Joker to Larry Joe Bird.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Euro whites don't even like American whites at that is doubly so for the Eastern Euro ones