Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That didnt stop this thread from doing Thriller numbers in Jan & Feb :sas1:
Nuggets play the bucks Saturday nighton nba tv, and I believe they play Philly next week as well

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This thread aint poppin like it once was :patrice:

It was us on the grass roots level that started the movement…it grew until the backlash reached the media and eventually shamed these voters into not being ridiculous….but it couldn’t have been done without the good work of Jokic’s pathetic defense getting exposed like it was a playoff series and documented by some good men on Twitter and going viral at the heights of the moment

We did a good thing :wow:

Daps
It was us on the grass roots level that started the movement…it grew until the backlash reached the media and eventually shamed these voters into not being ridiculous….but it couldn’t have been done without the good work of Jokic’s pathetic defense getting exposed like it was a playoff series and documented by some good men on Twitter and going viral at the heights of the moment

There ain’t no race :heh:

GOATkic had it wrapped up in a landslide before allstar break, voters say he’s in a league of his own
bu-bu-but there ain't no race:damn:

bu-bu-but it's ridiculous a player leading his team to the #1 seed in his conference with all-time great box score stats is being mentioned for MVP :damn:

bu-bu-but I'm still scorned that Jokic left Anthony Davis in the dust so I've got to keep up my agenda :damn:

Daps

All this for Embiid to duck the smoke.

Y'all militants gotta be feeling sick rn.

bu-bu-but it was us on the grass roots level:mjcry:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All this for Embiid to duck the smoke.

Y'all militants gotta be feeling sick rn.

bu-bu-but it was us on the grass roots level:mjcry:
That’s unfortunate, was looking forward to this matchup of first team center and MVP candidates …guess we’ll just have to refer back to their first game this season for the head to head consideration of such debates

nuggets are the favorites to win the west, so maybe they take care of business and draw the sixers in the finals and we’ll see them match up again

Daps
That’s unfortunate, was looking forward to this matchup of first team center and MVP candidates …guess we’ll just have to refer back to their first game this season for the head to head consideration of such debates
Nah, we're gonna refer to Embiid ducking Jokic on his own playground now. The same playground where Jokic just handed Giannis a L.

:yeshrug:

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Yeah Jokic about to win MVP. Fair or not that’s just how it is. I get that Joel is hurt but missing this game essentially kills his MVP bid.

Daps
inyy54onxiqa1.jpg

Analytics. :troll: